Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Sabrina B.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Megan M.

BY UNKNOWN #44 in Pens

Includes one each of Guava Papaya Orchid Lei Scuba Dive Passion Fruit and Surf's Up. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I am a teacher and these pens come in handy for everything! I color code things so I need all the variety of colors to keep confusion low in my hectic days. These are also nice because, unlike gel pens, they do not smear or smudge easily so you don't have to worry about that. They are also easy to write with and last a long time!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well, but they do smudge a little bit until they dry down. I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love these pens, I use them at work weekly to take important notes and denote different tasks needed by using different colors. They don't dry out easily and look great. Only 4 stars because I wish they had a finer tip but that's just my preference.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
These markers have a nice fine tip on the end. I love to use the different colors when I'm grading papers to switch things up once in a while. They are a little expensive but they last forever. You are more likely to lose them before they dry out.
Allyson D.
These are my all time favorite type of pens! I'm a student and I love to take notes with a good reliable pen. These pens are like a marker but don't bleed like a marker! I love the colors and I love how I write when I use them.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
These are some of the best colored pens out there for the price. They take ages to dry up (as long as you don't lose the lid) and wrote smoothly for years. I used these to color code my notes throughout college and would only buy a pack a year (or more often if I lost them due to my bad habit of lending out pens to strangers).
Anna E.
East Berlin, PA
The ultimate teacher pen! I use these for grading, to write notes to parents and colleagues, to help organize my lesson plans, and to keep things straight in my agenda! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who enjoys a splash of color and a pen that won't run out of ink halfway through your notes!
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Flairs. I have to keep them away from my students because they try to steal them! They are great pens to grade with, and the variety of colors make them so fun!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I use these daily, they stay in my planner i am an extreme planner, i use these for all my writing. they do not bleed through my papers and they write smoothly. i wish they had even more colors but the ones they have are perfect
Carly V.
These are so useful when I use the adult coloring books. They make the pictures so nice and last a really long time. A little more expensive than I would have liked, but great quality.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens are these really good ? I'm looking for colorful ones that are really good for taking notes :)