Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Megan M.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Sabrina B.

BY UNKNOWN #44 in School Supplies

Includes one each of Guava Papaya Orchid Lei Scuba Dive Passion Fruit and Surf's Up. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These pens are really great. They have extremely vivid color and always write super smoothly. They last a really long time and are great for drawing chemistry structures from my experience!! Highly recommended
Chloe H.
I love pens and pencils. It's very hard for me to not purchase them on a grocery trip. I really love them, so I purchased these on a whim. They were rather expensive, but I love pens so I thought I would try them. Unfortunately, they bled through paper and I did not like that. Being a college student, I try to take notes as effectively and efficiently as I can and bleeding through papers does not do that for me. Also, the thickness of the felt tip slurred some of my writing. If you like that kind of pen, this is the pen for you. If you don't, then don't purchase it.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter uses these pens markers to write and update her planner. They don't transfer over or bleed on card stock but they will on regular lined paper. The collection has pretty colors not very vibrant, more subtle tones. They would be good for an office supply or just for creative fun.
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
I am an office supply hoarder. I'm not even sorry about that. I will buy all the office supplies, all the time. Pens are my thing. I am an absolute pen snob and I don't even care. I have these in so many colors and so many duplicates because they are my favorite. Still, I buy more every time I'm at the store, because can you really ever have too many pens?
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I am a teacher and these pens come in handy for everything! I color code things so I need all the variety of colors to keep confusion low in my hectic days. These are also nice because, unlike gel pens, they do not smear or smudge easily so you don't have to worry about that. They are also easy to write with and last a long time!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well, but they do smudge a little bit until they dry down. I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love these pens, I use them at work weekly to take important notes and denote different tasks needed by using different colors. They don't dry out easily and look great. Only 4 stars because I wish they had a finer tip but that's just my preference.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
These markers have a nice fine tip on the end. I love to use the different colors when I'm grading papers to switch things up once in a while. They are a little expensive but they last forever. You are more likely to lose them before they dry out.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
These are some of the best colored pens out there for the price. They take ages to dry up (as long as you don't lose the lid) and wrote smoothly for years. I used these to color code my notes throughout college and would only buy a pack a year (or more often if I lost them due to my bad habit of lending out pens to strangers).
Allyson D.
These are my all time favorite type of pens! I'm a student and I love to take notes with a good reliable pen. These pens are like a marker but don't bleed like a marker! I love the colors and I love how I write when I use them.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens are these really good ? I'm looking for colorful ones that are really good for taking notes :)