Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Sabrina B.Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens uploaded by Megan M.

BY UNKNOWN #73 in Pens

Includes one each of Guava Papaya Orchid Lei Scuba Dive Passion Fruit and Surf's Up. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
These are my pens! I always have at least a few with me. Everyone at work knows if they find one that it is mine. I order them in bulk on amazon. These are the most affordable felt tip pen and they are amazing!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are hands down my favorite writing utensil! I use them everyday to take notes because they’re so easy to use! They write well and always show up clearly. Plus, they come in a variety of different colors. You can order packs of them on amazon or get them in stores such as target or walamet. I think that the price is pretty average and affordable!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I love these!!!!! I found them all over my office and always steal them when I can. I love all the different colors and how opaque they are. Easy to write and they last a good amount of time.
Amber F.
I bought these for 10$ at the family dollar for Work. The fact that it came with a wide variety of colors was nice and the fine tip makes them great to write with! I would recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these pens, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these pens again sometime soon.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
These are my go to for writing and notes! So many colors and they don’t bleed through everything terribly. They are expensive though, and usually they don’t last long before they run out of ink which sucks :( but I love the colors and the way they write!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These pens are really great. They have extremely vivid color and always write super smoothly. They last a really long time and are great for drawing chemistry structures from my experience!! Highly recommended
Amanda S.
I love these pens! They are great for staying organized if you color code your calendar or planner. Ink doesn’t really bleed through the pages which I like. The variety of colors is so fun!
Chloe H.
I love pens and pencils. It's very hard for me to not purchase them on a grocery trip. I really love them, so I purchased these on a whim. They were rather expensive, but I love pens so I thought I would try them. Unfortunately, they bled through paper and I did not like that. Being a college student, I try to take notes as effectively and efficiently as I can and bleeding through papers does not do that for me. Also, the thickness of the felt tip slurred some of my writing. If you like that kind of pen, this is the pen for you. If you don't, then don't purchase it.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter uses these pens markers to write and update her planner. They don't transfer over or bleed on card stock but they will on regular lined paper. The collection has pretty colors not very vibrant, more subtle tones. They would be good for an office supply or just for creative fun.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Paper Mate Flair Guard Pens are these really good ? I'm looking for colorful ones that are really good for taking notes :)