Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pen - 4 CT uploaded by Bhindhyaa D.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate® Flair® Felt Tip Pen.

Vivid colors, crisp lines. see more...

Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pen - 4 CT
  • "They have amazing colors, they last a really long time, and they don't bleed through to the other side of the page!" in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
I was gifted these pens by a friend and I am enjoying them! They write beautifully and I love the colors. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the darker colors tend to bleed through some papers and sometimes when I am writing for a minute it can start to look like a marker more than a pen. Overall, great!
Bhindhyaa D.
This product is SO MUCH FUN! It's easy to write. Does not bleed through. And it even makes MCAT studying fun! I bought a 20 pack with multiple colors and color code my work! LOVEEEE!!!! I bought my pack at Sam's!
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I wish I had found these pens sooner! They have amazing colors, they last a really long time, and they don't bleed through to the other side of the page! I love them for my planner, and for everyday use.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
These are my favorite pens to take notes in. Different colors for different topics. It writes to smooth like a marker and takes a long time to dry out
Madison P.
I LOVE these pens! As a teacher, these are must haves! They are my favorite pens to wrote it's. Great colors and long lasting!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
As a teacher, these are kind of my obsession. Best grading pens by far! I love the color varieties and how long they last.
Kady B.
Gainesville, FL
These are by far my favorite pens! They write smoothly, the colors are great, and they're thin enough to use anywhere.
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
Do these pens bleed through the paper?