BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate® Eraser Mate® Erasable Ball Point Pens.
Smoother write!
#1 erasable pen.
M. 1.0mm. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily P.
Flint, TX
These are amazing ! I know I'm a paper mate junkie but gosh I just love all of their products! These specifically are amazing becuase it is a pen, writes like pen looks like pen, bold like pen, but it erases ! Finally we can do math in pen!!!
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
I would really give this 3 and a half stars but since I can't I gave it 4 stars. Anyway it erases like it's supposed to do but the pen runs out of ink so quick.
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
These were my first erasable pens and I was extremely disappointed with them. The ink would either come out like watercolor or not at all. I tried using them to write notes for lectures and I ended up with a messy page of ink. The eraser didn't work either. Just a lousy product all the way around.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
These pens, till this day is an item that I cannot live without. In school I always made sure to have these pens because they are eraseable and I rather write in ink than pencil. For me, these will never go out of style.
Tori M.
Its the worst pen ever. It does not work and it is hard to see the ink. Also you still see the ink mark after erasing it. Save your money and buy a pencil or buy a pen and an white out.
You can find this erasable pen in two colors, blue and black. When I stared college I bought a blue one, it wasn't what I expected. Super light ink and when you want to erase it, it doesn't do it perfectly. Then ink finishes very fast. It's affordable but It's not a good product.