Paper Mate
Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 07mm, HB #2, 4pk

Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 0.7mm, HB #2, 4pk

by Paper Mate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 0.7mm, HB #2, 4pk!
How would you rate this product?
Temwa S.
No problems with these. They write well and the eraser functions uniquely. Worst thing is probably the led can be thin but i like it that way and it does break rarely. I use them all the time in school
Caylyn C.
Cheswick, PA
These are awesome. I hate writing with pencils but this is an exception. Easy to grip and lead doesn't break easily. I also love the long eraser that can be pushed up!
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
Favorite pencils ever!!!!!!! I am a college student and I am very particular in my pens and pencils because I have to take tons of notes and these are for sure my favorite pencils. They have a roll up and down easer which is waaayyy longer than typical pencils!
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
Best pencils known to man. I love all the colors they come in. I love the grip on them, and they are so smooth. The eraser is bomb too. It works so good and doesn't leave your paperwork ugly. I recommend this
Katie J.
These pencils are spectacular. They never break like regular #2 pencils. They write very easily and smooth. This product can be a bit pricey sometimes. I would most definitely recommend this product to students.
Ashton S.
Eight Mile, AL
These pencils are the best! From an engineering and math student let me tell you I buy these every year. One small pack will last you all year!
Madi O.
Dadeville, AL
I love this product! I am a college student and this is to my go-to pencil! I tend to write very very heavily and most mechanical pencils or even manual sharpening pencils I break with ease due to the amount of pressure I apply to the paper. I find this product to be affordable and the pencils last a long time.
Elmer M.
Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 0.7mm, HB #2, 4pk uploaded by Elmer M.
I love these pens they give me precise lines so I can write better in Addison these pins are very stylish and last for a long time. I recommend these pens to people who are going to school or to college because of the easy way to use them.

Looking for your answer?