Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 0.7mm, HB #2, 4pk uploaded by Elmer M.Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils, Black, 0.7mm, HB #2, 4pk uploaded by Natalie M.

BY PAPER MATE

Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I love this product! I am a college student and this is to my go-to pencil! I tend to write very very heavily and most mechanical pencils or even manual sharpening pencils I break with ease due to the amount of pressure I apply to the paper. I find this product to be affordable and the pencils last a long time.
Elmer M.
I love these pens they give me precise lines so I can write better in Addison these pins are very stylish and last for a long time. I recommend these pens to people who are going to school or to college because of the easy way to use them.
Temwa S.
No problems with these. They write well and the eraser functions uniquely. Worst thing is probably the led can be thin but i like it that way and it does break rarely. I use them all the time in school
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
Favorite pencils ever!!!!!!! I am a college student and I am very particular in my pens and pencils because I have to take tons of notes and these are for sure my favorite pencils. They have a roll up and down easer which is waaayyy longer than typical pencils!
Katie J.
These pencils are spectacular. They never break like regular #2 pencils. They write very easily and smooth. This product can be a bit pricey sometimes. I would most definitely recommend this product to students.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
Best pencils known to man. I love all the colors they come in. I love the grip on them, and they are so smooth. The eraser is bomb too. It works so good and doesn't leave your paperwork ugly. I recommend this
Caylyn C.
These are awesome. I hate writing with pencils but this is an exception. Easy to grip and lead doesn't break easily. I also love the long eraser that can be pushed up!