Paper Mate Ball Point Pen Blue - 10 CT uploaded by Sofia P.Paper Mate Ball Point Pen Blue - 10 CT uploaded by Jasmine R.Paper Mate Ball Point Pen Blue - 10 CT uploaded by Erica P.

BY PAPER MATE

Paper Mate® Blue Ball Point Pen.
Guaranteed to write every time.
Everyday smooth writing.
Write Bros®.
M 1.0 mm. see more...

Ryan F.
Tulare
Great pens for the use of clients. Sometimes my good pens get taken so I now buy these for the clients to prevent that from happening. I’ve used them and they write well.
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
I love that these pens are so affordable and work so well. I no longer have to worry about losing my pens because I can get a pack of these and know they will work great. The blue ink Is nice and they are comfortable to hold!
Erica P.
S Chesterfld, VA
It's awesome to find paper mate blue ink pens that write oh so smoothly. It has an easy grip, I love the sleek feel to hold the pen. The ball point pen is where it's at ill choose these over any fancy pen any day!!!
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Can never go without this, great price. Never had any problems with them so i can say they're reliable.
Angel H.
Affordable, work well, write smoothly, vibrant color. Always my go to brand every year!
tara e.
Altona, MB
these are affordable and good quality pens. they write smoothly and consistently.