BY PAPER MATE

Paper mate 1.0 mm inkjoy 500 rt ballpoint retractable pen- black ink (12 per pack) see more...

Heather S.
Edina , MN
These are one of my favorite pens. They're easy to hold & feel comfortable in hand, write smoothly, no ink glops or skips, doesn't smear - which I love, and they are inexpensive - especially when on sale which is when I stock up. Also whenever I lend one to someone to use they like it so well and ask me what kind it is and where they can be purchased.
I'll definitely continue using Paper Mate Inkjoy pens and recommend them.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Love! I have about twenty of these lol. I love ball point pens, so that's a plus for me. They write smoothly, and I've never had an issue with smudging ink while writing. I love that it's retractable so I don't have to worry about loosing another cap!
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
I'm sorry to anyone who loves those pens but I hate them. They're not horrible, I just personally hate them. In my opinion they are too thin and are hard to really grasp. The grip portion is ok but could be more cushiony and the ballpoint writes somewhat smooth but not very impressive. For the price of these pens I think they're ok. If using for whatever task go for it but not if you work and need a reliable pen.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I received this product from another sample website today and I love it.
It writes very smoothly and does not clog up at all you also don't have to press down hard to get it to wrote dark you can write lightly like I do without the ink going on lightly.
My new favorote pen.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
PaperMate has really stepped up with the products they make. I like the way this writes and it seems to last forever. They're inexpensive and between coupons and sales you can get them for next to nothing.
Gabriela N.
Ocilla, GA
Love these! One of my favorites! They write well and are inexpensive! They write super smoothly and have a nice grip! They are on top of my list!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Fantastic, great quality pens. They do not smudge and glide on really smoothly.
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
This is simply the best pen in the world! writes super easy and smooth, even the design is on point!
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
I like these pens a lot, but I gave it four stars because sometimes the ink gets on my hand when I write. That could just be the curse of being left handed though!
Nicole M.
Oxford, MS
Absolutely love how smoothly this pen writes. Comes in so many different colors and i love using them!