Paper Mate 1.0 mm InkJoy 500 RT Ballpoint Retractable Pen- Assorted uploaded by Melissa C.

BY PAPER MATE #35 in Pens

Paper mate 1.0 mm inkjoy 500 rt ballpoint retractable pen- assorted (8 per pack) see more...

Paper Mate 1.0 mm InkJoy 500 RT Ballpoint Retractable Pen- Assorted
  • "They are perfect for writing notes and color coding assignments." in 1 review
  • "They write very smoothly and make note taking very easy in fast paced lectures." in 1 review
  • "Like a gel pen feel but without the drying out of ink and the smearing." in 1 review
  • "Great for note taking!" in 1 review
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
These are amazing! My co worker bought these and gave me three from the pack and they are the only pens I use! They write smoothly and thicker than a normal pen. I love to write and will be buying a pack myself when I'm out of these!
Kaylee T.
These pens always write so well for me & last a good amount of time with all the writing I do. I enjoy that they come in different colors because it makes taking notes a little more fun ! I recommend this product !
Whitney S.
I love these pens! The writing is so smooth coming out this! There is a multitude of colors to choose from as well! They are super effective and get the job done! They don't run out quickly either! They are great and rather affordable!
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
PaperMate InkJoy pens are my favorite pens of all time and yes I have a favorite pen we all do don't lie. It writes really smoothly which is great when you're scribbling down a teachers fast talking lecture
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I have a weird love for school supplies and these pens are my second favorite. My number 1 is the G2. These are great and smooth and have vivid colors though. They dont bleed through notes and are easy to hold and write with for long periods of time.
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
These are great pens for daily note-taking. I've never had an issue with smudging with these pens, and they're fantastic to color-code with. Doesn't break the bank, either, which is a definite plus for a college student.
Gabrielle H.
Best pens ever! The ink flow is always consistent, I've never had the ink bleed through, and these have never smeared. The ink flows smoothly, dries quickly, and these pens are quite comfortable to hold and use when writing a lot at one time.
Erin R.
I received this from smiley360 to test. I am a avid fan of all things Pens and the fact that I got a $5.00 WALMART GIFTCARD to buy these is awesome. I love the inkjoy brand, because unlike um papermate, my pens write fluidly and never disappoint me when I have to write legible. I just kinda wish that Inkjoy added a pen eraser like paper mate did for pen related booboos we all do , and that's about it. I love the various color choices in the 500 series I am also fond of the inkjoy 300-330inkjoys too. But the 500 series just keeps me happy. if yur a bit of a pen snob, I would be after having a ink joy and a uniball pen. thoseare things that make a girl feel spoiled how ever I feel pat 5.05 for a set of 4 multi colored pens is a bit pricey but I got 5.00 and all I have to hand then is 5cents. +tax. so am I really complaining. esencually were getting a free product. and I LOVE free coupons. and free pens. I have over 1000 pens, pencils and markers at my disposal in my storage unit so these pens will come in handy till my stuff is safely taken out of storage.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
They write amazingly like the g2 pens everyone loves so much except they dry almost instantly so there's no smearing!!! They are perfect for fasted paced note taking. Most importantly they are perfect for "LEFTYS" my sister writes with her left hand and the side of her hand is covered in ink and she smears but these pens are the answer to her prayers. I love these!!!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
A really great assortment of colored pens to have in your arsnal of stationary products,not only are they great in the way of using daily appoinment boks and calendars by the colrs they alao as I have been using them in the fun and exciting world of coloring books:)
I recommemd this product they lide on any paper:)
Laura A.
Do these bleed through notebook paper?
Sierra D.
Orem, UT
Anyone have a pen i can borrow?
Megan Y.
Would anyone recommend these pens?
Victoria F.