BY NINTENDO

Prism Island is being drained of its color in this turn-based action-adventure RPG hybrid. Paper Mario's paint hammer splashes paint on anything it hits, so he uses it to bring the color back to the island. see more...

Buy on Target
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Loved color splash. The card edition was a little weird for fighting but still very fun
Caitlin W.
Woodstock, ON
I got this game for my daughter for Christmas and I really enjoy playing it with her. I have never played a paper MARIO game before but I am glad this one was my first. It's brightly coloured, simple but not too easy and fun for the whole family. Sadly the game doesn't support amiibos which is a bit of a disappointment but overall it's a great game.
Andrew M.
What does everyone think of this game? I have been interested in checking it out. I love all the Mario games but haven't done much paper Mario.
Jenn R.
Wallaceburg, ON
My kids have been asking for this game and was considering it for my daughters birthday in a couple weeks. Would you recommend for a 6 year old girl?
Roxanne J.
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
I absolutely love MARIO games, I have played other Paper MARIO ones is this one the same or better in any way??? I appreciate all the help I can get:)