Paper Mario: Color Splash Nintendo Wii U

by Nintendo

Prism Island is being drained of its color in this turn-based action-adventure RPG hybrid. Paper Mario's paint hammer splashes paint on anything it hits, so he uses it to bring the color back to the island.

I absolutely love MARIO games, I have played other Paper MARIO ones is this one the same or better in any way??? I appreciate all the help I can get:)
My kids have been asking for this game and was considering it for my daughters birthday in a couple weeks. Would you recommend for a 6 year old girl?
What does everyone think of this game? I have been interested in checking it out. I love all the Mario games but haven't done much paper Mario.
Start your review of Paper Mario: Color Splash Nintendo Wii U!
Flushing, MI
My son loves this game we have so many different mario games but he really enjoys this one.
Haleyville, AL
Purchased at: GameStop
While this game had some nice qualities like the HD graphics and humor, it was nothing like the first two Paper Mario games.
Staten Island , NY
Loved color splash. The card edition was a little weird for fighting but still very fun
Wilmot, OH
My family loves this game. That's me hubby an my daughter. I love how it's not just the game you have to find all the paint spots an paint them. It's hours of fun particularly my husband an daughter play together. They take turns they both love it. I highly recommend this game
Fresno , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Paper Mario color slash for Nintendo is hours of fun for everyone. The graphic are cool and Mario is adorable. Unfortunately and fortunately Nintendo games never devalue so when you find it at a discounted rate grab it for a level up!
Elk Grove, CA
One of the more entertaining Mario games for the WiiU. To bad the system is coming to a close.
My kids really like this game after i got them the wii u with this game they love it. They love any game that has mario on it.
Winona, MN
My husband and I had an awesome time playing this together. I bought it for him for our 1 year (paper) anniversary. He is not a reader so I thought I was pretty clever with this selection and we love throwback Mario games.
This game is so much fun. Me and hubby play this everyday and never ever get tired of it. The Wii U is so much fun for us to spend time together and get drunk during gameplay hahaha. Hope everyone buys this game.
Fresno, CA
Got this for them for christmas and they live playing it. It's fun not just for kids but adults too.