Paper Magazine uploaded by Candace A.

BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Paper Magazine is the magazine of culture formation among the seriously hip, a style bible, the periscope of pop culture, consistently ahead on style trends. The only guide with style, it offers comprehensive listings of where to eat, shop, party, drink, view art, catch a movie and be beautiful in Gotham. Smartly written and well designed. see more...

Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
This magazine is interesting, I like the imagery but you can generally find all the images on the internet (especially when its Kim K!)
Candace A.
I love the magazine and the content...I discovered it at The Standard Spa this week. Creative and great writing. No subscription but when I see a cover that catches my attention, I'll buy it!
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
It's a pretty innovative magazine but it's pretty overpriced. I don't usually buy these unless it has a celebrity that I love on the cover plus good pieced inside.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love paper magazine . I collect them . The photography is cutting edge . The entire book is like a work of art every time . I love the size of the magazine . I love how glossy it is . It's really special .
Megan S.
Saint Marys, GA
Good magazine from time to time. Not to fond of the new cover. Don't get me wrong I keep up with the Kardashians, but no woman should literally stick her butt out there for everyone to see.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
A pretty good arts, culture, and lifestyle magazine targeted at the (relatively) young crowd living in NYC. Content can get a bit pretentious at times.
Ronni A.
Good culture and lifestyle magazine thats not that expensive and i like the photos
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Its ok.. art, culture, lifestyle but for the youner generation of kids.. some stuff are interesting but most are not for me
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I like the art and music that this magazine shows. It's pretty interesting to flip through.
Kate R.
Turned too vain. The Kim K was a little much, and almost as if they did it just to increase subscriptions, but not for any other reason.