Paper Magazine uploaded by Candace A.

BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Paper Magazine is the magazine of culture formation among the seriously hip, a style bible, the periscope of pop culture, consistently ahead on style trends. The only guide with style, it offers comprehensive listings of where to eat, shop, party, drink, view art, catch a movie and be beautiful in Gotham. Smartly written and well designed. see more...

Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
It's a pretty innovative magazine but it's pretty overpriced. I don't usually buy these unless it has a celebrity that I love on the cover plus good pieced inside.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
I love paper magazine . I collect them . The photography is cutting edge . The entire book is like a work of art every time . I love the size of the magazine . I love how glossy it is . It's really special .
Candace A.
I love the magazine and the content...I discovered it at The Standard Spa this week. Creative and great writing. No subscription but when I see a cover that catches my attention, I'll buy it!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
This magazine is interesting, I like the imagery but you can generally find all the images on the internet (especially when its Kim K!)
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Great magazine it has some great articles on pop culture and some of the best styles and the newest, I subscribe to it.
Saim S.
There's nothing that makes it stand out from the other magazines that are like it.
Karla  H.
San diego, CA
Seems like magazines are the business now except for house wife's that use it as an entertainment
Kate R.
Turned too vain. The Kim K was a little much, and almost as if they did it just to increase subscriptions, but not for any other reason.
Megan S.
Good magazine from time to time. Not to fond of the new cover. Don't get me wrong I keep up with the Kardashians, but no woman should literally stick her butt out there for everyone to see.