Paper Chef Large Lotus Cups - 12ct

by none

Paperchef large baking parchment lotus cups 12 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paper Chef Large Lotus Cups - 12ct!
Haven P.
Waterford, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I enjoy using these. They work very well and still have the food cook evenly and no issues with ripping or anything.
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
Paper Chef Large Lotus Cups - 12ct uploaded by Annie M.
My muffins usually stick to regular baking cups. Last time I baked directly in my pan, I burned everything. I decided to bite the bullet and try these baking cups. They are fancy looking and work fabulously. They are large enough for 3tbsp of batter, the baked muffins come out perfectly. The wrappers keep their shape which make them perfect for gift giving. At about $3 for 12, they are a bit more expensive, but worth it.
Mindy H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awesome invention for bakers. I wish I knew where to find them as it's nit always easy to track them down.

Looking for your answer?