Haley D.
Maryville, TN

In general, do their clothes hold up well?

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I buy all my clothes from there!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
Most do but it's hit or miss
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
3 years, 8 months ago
It of course depends on the material and style. The things I bought have lasted me for a year or so, but I don't wear them too often. Some things are a little better quality than others, some are made with cheap, thin fabric. Just like Forever21.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
Definitely depends, there are some good finds if you search hard enough
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Irving, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
My clothes from Papaya do and the longest I've had a shirt there, it's been about 1 year!
Denise D.
Denise D.
4 years, 11 months ago
Not really, it wears out within a few months for tops.