Leesburg , FL

Has anyone purchased shoes from Papaya? I'm considering buying a pair of combat boots from there, but I'm nervous about the quality..
Susan W.
Susan W.
June 2, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
You get what you pay for. If the price is relatively cheap for the boots (like $40?), chances are it is not leather. However, the quality is similar to that of Forever21/Charlotte Russe, so if you want them just to go out in every so-often (and not to war), then I would say go for it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
April 22, 2013, 1:44 p.m.
Eh i have bought shoes from there before i disliked the quality and they hurt my feet you should try Charlotte russe they have boots, heels, wedges, & sandals for amazing prices they are cuter than papayas shoes ( my opinion)
Ailynn C.
Ailynn C.
March 28, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
I purchased some heels for only $20 they're amazing quality and comfortable. The price is good too, they're worth the money.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Feb. 27, 2013, 1:47 p.m.
For the price that you pay for the shoes, they are pretty good. The shoes I got from here last me for a while & I do tend to put my shoes through horrible conditions like rain, mud, and such. While the clothes at Papaya aren't of great quality, I like the shoes here.
Feb. 11, 2013, 5:43 a.m.
They aren't bad
Feb. 10, 2013, 4:49 p.m.
They are pretty decent especially for the price you pay for them
Aaisha M.
Aaisha M.
Jan. 13, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
I buy clothes from papaya ALL the time, they're inexpensive for having the same time of clothes as more pricey stores, & their clothes can be worn multiple times & they're very versatile ;)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Jan. 7, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
I bought a pair of boots there. they are great.. i love them and they were only about 20 dollars which surprised me because ive seeb similar ones for a lot more.. they have good quality shoes.
Wanru P.
Wanru P.
Jan. 1, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
I bought a pair of brown leatherette high tops there and it was pretty decent.
Shabeba I.
Shabeba I.
Dec. 22, 2012, 9:09 a.m.
The quality of their shoes is the same as that of Forever 21's, and they last for about 6-8 months.
Sapphire D.
Sapphire D.
Dec. 15, 2012, 11:43 a.m.
I bought a pair if boots from there and they were great, buyer I have seen some that lack in quality. Take time to look at the shoe. Since we're not kids anymore, the shoe will last
Dec. 8, 2012, 9:40 a.m.
So comparable to the quality of say, Wet Seal/Forever 21?
Kara L.
Kara L.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:04 a.m.
There shoes are not great quality but will last for a while. for the price they are ok.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Dec. 4, 2012, 8:47 p.m.
Most of the shoes there are semi good quality. I bought a pair of combat boots and they've lasted me a year, though I used them as my rainboots in the forest (I went to school in a foresty atmosphere). They're not the best, but they're pretty good for their price.

Join Now