Ashlyn G.
Leesburg , FL
Has anyone purchased shoes from Papaya? I'm considering buying a pair of combat boots from there, but I'm nervous about the quality..
Susan W.
Susan W.
Emeryville, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
You get what you pay for. If the price is relatively cheap for the boots (like $40?), chances are it is not leather. However, the quality is similar to that of Forever21/Charlotte Russe, so if you want them just to go out in every so-often (and not to war), then I would say go for it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lampasas, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
Eh i have bought shoes from there before i disliked the quality and they hurt my feet you should try Charlotte russe they have boots, heels, wedges, & sandals for amazing prices they are cuter than papayas shoes ( my opinion)
Ailynn C.
Ailynn C.
Moreno Valley, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I purchased some heels for only $20 they're amazing quality and comfortable. The price is good too, they're worth the money.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
For the price that you pay for the shoes, they are pretty good. The shoes I got from here last me for a while & I do tend to put my shoes through horrible conditions like rain, mud, and such. While the clothes at Papaya aren't of great quality, I like the shoes here.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
They aren't bad
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
They are pretty decent especially for the price you pay for them
Aaisha M.
Aaisha M.
Land O Lakes, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I buy clothes from papaya ALL the time, they're inexpensive for having the same time of clothes as more pricey stores, & their clothes can be worn multiple times & they're very versatile ;)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I bought a pair of boots there. they are great.. i love them and they were only about 20 dollars which surprised me because ive seeb similar ones for a lot more.. they have good quality shoes.
Wanru P.
Wanru P.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I bought a pair of brown leatherette high tops there and it was pretty decent.
Shabeba I.
Shabeba I.
East Elmhurst, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
The quality of their shoes is the same as that of Forever 21's, and they last for about 6-8 months.