Add a Photo

Photos (21)
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

There was a Papaya store I went into in San Antonio this past year. First one I had been in. Unfortunately, these sizes don't fit my curves. Loved the trendy styles and the prices seemed pretty reasonable. I would go in and continue to look/buy for others from there.
Magali C.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA

I like papaya clothing because they have trending clothing at a reasonable price and you can find staple wardrobe pieces fairly cheap here. However, the quality is not all that great.
Anna A.
Anna A.

This store is one of those hit or miss stores. Either the quality is good or cheap. You can either find everything or nothing. I have purchased a couple of things that have lasted awhile. The prices are extremely affordable. The store is super cute and the layout is organized.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

I love this place I can find so many cute clothes for work and to go out or just for every day it's not to expensive
peyton S.
peyton S.
Concord, NC

Cute clothes but almost everything I've gotten from here has ripped. Wouldn't recommend this store.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.

Prices on clothing is sometimes fair,but the quality of the clothing can be poor at times. I bought a sweater and the first time i ever washed it it unraveled and tore,i was so disappointed.But, some of the clothing is of good quality and has lasted me a very long time,so its a 50/50 chance it will be real good or real bad
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

The quality of the items in this store is terrible. They have the cheapest outfits with the cutest designs... It's actually kind of sad :( I find that for what they give, they charge way too much.
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX

Papaya is a very affordable store the clothes are chic and cute totally recommend
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

Papaya is great if you don't have a lot of money and need clothes, but there are easier ways to get cheaply made clothes like dumpster diving. Shopping here is like dumpster diving but with everything laid out and you have to pay for it. Just go dumpster diving instead.
Vandita S.
Vandita S.

I love papaya and definitely like it way better than F21. The clothes are cheap and comfortable, especially the joggers and dresses. Just watch out for sizing though. Sometimes sizing can be inconsistent with some of the pieces. The quality is pretty great for the price.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA

Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Prices & sizing
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

is this clothing reasonably priced?
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Yes most definitely! I love it more than charlotte russe and forever 21 tbh
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL

do they usually have a lot of sales?
Nettina S.
Nettina S.
Dec. 14, 2012, 7:39 p.m.
Every time I have gone to Papaya they have a sale! So, I'd say yes!
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.

How are the quality of the leggings?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 28, 2012, 6:24 p.m.
they dont have any really great quality leggings, they're usually just the normal fashion ones like the ones they sell at forever 21. overall pretty thin, not my fave place to get em.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Dec. 2, 2012, 12:44 p.m.
I bought two pairs of jeans for $11 and they are really good quality they have lasted me a long time! They fit perfect and look great! :D I love them

Join Now