Add a Photo

Photos (22)
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.

*WARNiNG TO ALL*
I decided to return an item and get store credit. I lost my the receipt which had my store credit info on it , unfortunately. Everyone knows things happen. So I called the store to see What I should do in a case like this (thinking they'd help me out) and instead they said there was nothing they could do for me. I then called corporate and they said the same! Which left me to think this company doesn't think/care about their customers! They don't do returns for money back so you'd think they'd at least keep better track of store credit in their system to where their customers don't have to feel robbed of their money. They pretty much just took my money and got away with it!
I did like papaya but after this I will no longer be shopping there and this is just a warning to make sure for whoever shops there to keep track of your store credit(wear it around your neck, tattoo it on your body, etc) or else they'll rob you of your money too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I used to shop here quite a bit back in high school. I would say the clothing here is hit or miss. Some things they sell are really nice but some things are really cheaply made and tacky-looking. I used to shop here mainly for basics, like camis and tanks. My favorite thing to buy here was their lace-trimmed cami; they're inexpensive, long length, and last a while. Some of their dresses are decent too, I think it just depends on what material it is. The prices are pretty comparable to other stores such as Rue21, A'gaci, or Forever 21. Papaya isn't my first choice when it comes to budget-friendly clothing but I still take a look around every so often to see if they have anything on sale. Definitely not the best, but worth a look.
Orlando fashion Sq mall store :
Followed care instructions on blouse and washed after first use. Blouse shrunk significantly. Store assistant manager (Yamira)refused to make any offer of store credit first saying because I didn't have receipt and I said that I can get proof of purchase from credit card company then they said that they cannot do anything because the item was washed. Duh!! If it wasn't washed, how would it shrink? Very disappointed that they are not honoring the care instructions on the garment. Awaiting a call from the manager to see if any change. Will update accordingly.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL

My 12 yr old daughter has a very strict dress code at her middle school. All shirts must be solid color and crew neck. This is the only store we have consistently been able to find slim fitting shirts in trendy colors that meet the requirements while still being feminine. And since their basic shirts are almost always on sale, it doesn't break the bank to let her pick up something she loves for outside school, too.
Joanny R.
Joanny R.

I LOVE THIS STORE! They have one in Jersey Garden Mall in NJ and when I lived down that way I usto get all my clothes from there. The only thing i don't really like is that I haven't come across many of these stores. The store isn't expensive at all though. Prices compare to the ones from Forever 21 and they are very simular in style as well. If I come across one I will most likely go inside and leave broke lol.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT

the jeans and bottoms usually run a lot smaller than normal sizes at stores like forever 21 and H&M. The clothes are super cute and affordable, but i have had clothes i have purchased that weren't sewn together properly and unraveled and were ruined after one wash or a couple of wears. but honestly for the prices and how cute the clothes are i would def. recommend this store to shop at.
Celeste T.
Celeste T.
Navasota, TX

This used to be my favorite store but lately the clothes seem a tad outdated. Don't get me wrong, their pieces are cute but all the clothing I've seen looks like something I would have worn two or three years ago. Some clothes, however, is cute and affordable, too. That's not to say it'll last long though. While clothes sells at a decent price, the quality is not always too good.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Great affordable clothing for just about any style! You might have to do a little searching but they have great options. I've never been in store because there isn't one anywhere near me but I do enjoy shopping at their online store. My favorite jacket is from papaya and its lasted me about 4 years! Their clothing is very similar to wet seal and oldschool Forever 21.
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
Medley, FL

This store for me has good things and bad things because it does has cheap clothes but they also have pretty bad quality fabrics, i know the clothes don´t cost much but some other stores with better prices offer better quality products. but what i can say about it is that i always find jeans that fit me well there and i am a bit on the curvy type of girl.
Justice C.
Justice C.

Hmmmmm, papaya clothing is okay but I am not too fond of the clothes. The store is beautiful but the clothes in reality are not as good as they should be to me. From far way, the clothes look wonderful but once you get close up my thoughts change. Sometimes the prices do not correlate with the clothing. To me this store is just a hit and miss.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA

Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL

Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.

How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)

Join Now