BY PAPAYA CLOTHING #62 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Never heard of this store before are their clothes any cute?1 Answers
  • Los precios de las prendas de esta marca son accesibles?3 Answers
  • Never shopped here before, what kinda clothing do they sell? 8 Answers
Papaya Clothing
  • "This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though" in 117 reviews
  • "It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable " in 94 reviews
  • "the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though " in 71 reviews
  • "Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store." in 46 reviews
  • "Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all!" in 44 reviews
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
*WARNiNG TO ALL*
I decided to return an item and get store credit. I lost my the receipt which had my store credit info on it , unfortunately. Everyone knows things happen. So I called the store to see What I should do in a case like this (thinking they'd help me out) and instead they said there was nothing they could do for me. I then called corporate and they said the same! Which left me to think this company doesn't think/care about their customers! They don't do returns for money back so you'd think they'd at least keep better track of store credit in their system to where their customers don't have to feel robbed of their money. They pretty much just took my money and got away with it!
I did like papaya but after this I will no longer be shopping there and this is just a warning to make sure for whoever shops there to keep track of your store credit(wear it around your neck, tattoo it on your body, etc) or else they'll rob you of your money too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I used to shop here quite a bit back in high school. I would say the clothing here is hit or miss. Some things they sell are really nice but some things are really cheaply made and tacky-looking. I used to shop here mainly for basics, like camis and tanks. My favorite thing to buy here was their lace-trimmed cami; they're inexpensive, long length, and last a while. Some of their dresses are decent too, I think it just depends on what material it is. The prices are pretty comparable to other stores such as Rue21, A'gaci, or Forever 21. Papaya isn't my first choice when it comes to budget-friendly clothing but I still take a look around every so often to see if they have anything on sale. Definitely not the best, but worth a look.
Orlando fashion Sq mall store :
Followed care instructions on blouse and washed after first use. Blouse shrunk significantly. Store assistant manager (Yamira)refused to make any offer of store credit first saying because I didn't have receipt and I said that I can get proof of purchase from credit card company then they said that they cannot do anything because the item was washed. Duh!! If it wasn't washed, how would it shrink? Very disappointed that they are not honoring the care instructions on the garment. Awaiting a call from the manager to see if any change. Will update accordingly.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
the jeans and bottoms usually run a lot smaller than normal sizes at stores like forever 21 and H&M. The clothes are super cute and affordable, but i have had clothes i have purchased that weren't sewn together properly and unraveled and were ruined after one wash or a couple of wears. but honestly for the prices and how cute the clothes are i would def. recommend this store to shop at.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
This stores is a lit like charlotte russe but a little bit better. They have okay quality items at affordable prices. I really like the way they organize the store. It makes looking for items much easier.
I usually come here to get maxi skirts and basic tees.
I do have this amazing denim jacket that is really awesome quality for inly $20!!!
Nallely R.
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
This store is ok. They cater mostly to young and thin women. Their stuff is basically everything that is popular at the moment and seems to change very quickly. Their items are affordable but not of very high quality. I don't like shopping here for everyday use but I will if I need a cheap T-Shirt to match an outfit or stuff like that.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Fashionista Expert
Prices on clothing is sometimes fair,but the quality of the clothing can be poor at times. I bought a sweater and the first time i ever washed it it unraveled and tore,i was so disappointed.But, some of the clothing is of good quality and has lasted me a very long time,so its a 50/50 chance it will be real good or real bad
La K.
La K.
Pharr, TX
I like that its always trendy, and it has cute stuff. However, being a plus size lady, i have never found anything for me, so i just stick to the accessory department. Its affordable and they have cute stuff, but its not going to last forever. The quality is what you pay for, but for some seasonal jewelry I'm happy.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido , CA
I love this store so much! They opened a store a few months ago in my mall and it's a must-stop place for me! I've had a good experience before when the only store by my house was in an outlet about 20 miles away. They always clothes that's on trend, the prices are great and they often have sales going on!
Jade K.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
If you guys haven't been here then you are for sure missing out on a really cute and fun place to shop they have so many options and trends to choose from they also have really really cute sandals and there prices are affordable and will not break the back they also have really pretty accessories
Summer B.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA
Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.
How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)