influenster

influenster

Highlights
Kassandra  R.
  • This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though in 117 reviews.

• Stephanie l.
  • It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable in 94 reviews.

• Leslie L.
  • the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though in 71 reviews.

• Marilyn O.
  • Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store. in 46 reviews.

• Rosa M.
  • Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all! in 44 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ruth H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This was my all time favorite store ever until they closed it down here where I live. This store is amazing. You can always find what you need for the best prices.

Hannah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Great affordable clothing for just about any style! You might have to do a little searching but they have great options. I've never been in store because there isn't one anywhere near me but I do enjoy shopping at their online store. My favorite jacket is from papaya and its lasted me about 4 years! Their clothing is very similar to wet seal and oldschool Forever 21.

Eymi A.

1 influenster found this helpful

this store for me has good things and bad things because it does has cheap clothes but they also have pretty bad quality fabrics, i know the clothes don´t cost much but some other stores with better prices offer better quality products. but what i can say about it is that i always find jeans that fit me well there and i am a bit on the curvy type of girl.

Mari M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I believe that the pricing for this store is a bit on the expensive side considering the fact that it isn't name brand and I don't like some of their textures and finishes. My clothes strings from there. But I do sometimes walk into the store of the clearance racks. They always have a clearance section.

Joanne L.

1 influenster found this helpful

Its like a lot of fast fashion stores out there: Forever 21, H&M...
    The quality of the clothes, however is mediocre and there are many things there that don't fit my personal style
    There are many cheap buys there if you go on sales days

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Lauren O.
    Lauren O.

What kind of clothing do you find here?

14 answersSep 10 - 2014 - 12:55 a.m.
    Jenny H.
    Jenny H.

how long do clothing pieces from papaya last?

16 answersDec 10 - 2013 - 6:03 a.m.
    Cassie S.
    Cassie S.

What is the quality of the clothing like?

5 answersJun 10 - 2015 - 1:00 p.m.
    Alexandra H.
    Alexandra H.

What is this store all about? I've seen it at the Tanger Outlets in Boone, NC. Not sure about the styles and prices. Does it carry plus sizes?

5 answersDec 31 - 2014 - 9:58 p.m.
    rosemary r.
    rosemary r.

ladies how do you feel about this product?

6 answersDec 19 - 2014 - 10:10 p.m.
    Lady G.
    Lady G.

What type of clothe they sale in papaya store

7 answersNov 12 - 2014 - 11:29 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now