Add a Photo

Photos (20)
brenda c.
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ

i love this store the clothing are just too cute. they have all the latest trends and the prices are really low. great.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

There was a Papaya store I went into in San Antonio this past year. First one I had been in. Unfortunately, these sizes don't fit my curves. Loved the trendy styles and the prices seemed pretty reasonable. I would go in and continue to look/buy for others from there.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem, NC

This was my all time favorite store ever until they closed it down here where I live. This store is amazing. You can always find what you need for the best prices.
Dakota N.
Dakota N.
Patchogue, NY

Papaya is great. Most of their stuff is very inexpensive, but they do have those randomly really highly priced items floating around. Cute trendy stuff.
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
Baytown, TX

this store has really inexpensive clothing pieces! and it is super affordable! totally recommend you to go!
Allison V.
Allison V.
Hesperia, CA

Papaya always has the newest trends and fashions in their store. Everything is super cute and well made. They aren't too pricey, and they always have a great sale and clearance selection!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL

This store is great for when you want nice clothes, but don't want to spend a fortune. I wish I saw more of these stores in the malls. The clothes are at such good prices. I'll definitely be shopping here again
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Eagle Pass, TX

I love this store, great clothes, prices awesome sales & great service as well its a must shop store
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Beaufort, SC

Never disappoint I love this store so much I could send hours here, their clothes are cute
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
Arlington, VA

I have found so many good stuff with cheap price in this store. The clothes are really cute and if you search carefully you'll find something you'll like for sure. The price is great. And i like that some stuff comes with accessories. Love it!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA

Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
The biggest is difference is the pricing and the sizes. Papaya's sizing tends to run a little smaller than most stores, whereas Charlotte has a more accurate depiction of what women's bodies are like.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL

do they usually have a lot of sales?
Nettina S.
Nettina S.
Every time I have gone to Papaya they have a sale! So, I'd say yes!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Stratford, CT

is this clothing reasonably priced?
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Yes they are got a really nice dress for 20.00
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.
Garden Grove, CA

How are the quality of the leggings?
Influenster M.
they dont have any really great quality leggings, they're usually just the normal fashion ones like the ones they sell at forever 21. overall pretty thin, not my fave place to get em.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I bought two pairs of jeans for $11 and they are really good quality they have lasted me a long time! They fit perfect and look great! :D I love them

Join Now