BY PAPAYA CLOTHING

• Never heard of this store before are their clothes any cute?3 Answers
  • Los precios de las prendas de esta marca son accesibles?3 Answers
  • Never shopped here before, what kinda clothing do they se...8 Answers
Papaya Clothing
  • "This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though" in 117 reviews
  • "It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable " in 94 reviews
  • "the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though " in 71 reviews
  • "Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store." in 46 reviews
  • "Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all!" in 44 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I used to shop here..... I stopped a few years ago.... they are quite similar to Forever 21 in quite a few ways: The clothing quality is weak --> for the most part the clothes are super cute but see-through, most cropped tops (UGH), a small, med, and large BARELY have any difference in size (a large is not as big as a large should be, their idea of body image is so distorted), and many of the shirts I got from here had loose threads, or holes formed after the first wash!
The only good thing is that their clothes are kinda cheap and cute.... but the price is cheap probably bc the quality is too! I don't think I'll start shopping here again ever
Paula C.
Their clothes are cheap and cute! They're not long lasting, but the store stays with the trends so I don't mind since I probably won't wear whatever I bought a year later. Almost all of my clothes are from Papaya and I always get compliments on my outfits!
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Girls this is an amazing clothing store to shop at! They have many clothes that are cute and really affordable! For many items you can get good quality clothes for a great price ! I shop here all the time and they have never failed me !
Aryanna C.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this company ! Affordable in style clothes ! Great quality !! All the close that I've bought from here are still I'm amazing shape after washing them and wearing them 100 times. If you haven't checked out papaya before I would recommend you take a look around . They have fancy clothes and everyday basics .
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I discovered this store when I moved to Florida and the clothes is pretty cheap, it kind of reminds me of Rue 21. There’s a lot to chose from and you can find a last minute outfit. Very inexpensive but some clothes quality isn’t great.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
One of the cool store I’ve shopped till date. If u haven’t been in their store.. You don’t know how cool designs they have that too in very cheap price. I was so impressed by everything. I’m definitely gonna shop there again.. only one back draw is they don’t have much shops . But they have a running website. You can buy from there too ! Love papaya.💚
Jennifer G.
United States
Favorite place to find discounted clothes they always have sales of 50%-70% off. The dress I'm wearing cost me $3 and I was pleasantly surprised the original price of this was about $29.99. I'm not complaining but I do love a bargain when I see one. However, their clothes do change frequently they're always bringing in new stock to keep up with the latest trends.
sydney n.
annandale
Fashionista Expert Level 1
the romper is super soft and comfy. All of the colors and patterns are cute and it looks casual. the price was very affordable. i love the sleeves because it's trendy. it's my favorite purchase so far and i would 100% recommend you buy it!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
I actually really love this store. When I first moved to florida I found this spot and loved it! The clothing sizes are accurate and the dresses are super cute! Havent found one in RI so I have been shopping online.
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
I love this store❤️. They are reasonably priced in clothing and there sales are bomb. I would most definitely recommend this store to anyone. They have good quality clothing and they are true to size.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA
Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)