BY PAPAYA CLOTHING #64 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Never heard of this store before are their clothes any cute?1 Answers
  • Los precios de las prendas de esta marca son accesibles?3 Answers
  • Never shopped here before, what kinda clothing do they sell? 8 Answers
Papaya Clothing
  • "This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though" in 117 reviews
  • "It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable " in 94 reviews
  • "the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though " in 71 reviews
  • "Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store." in 46 reviews
  • "Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all!" in 44 reviews
I absolutely love this company ! Affordable in style clothes ! Great quality !! All the close that I've bought from here are still I'm amazing shape after washing them and wearing them 100 times. If you haven't checked out papaya before I would recommend you take a look around . They have fancy clothes and everyday basics .
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
They have the best clothes ever for the best prices, they put such good stuff on sale and you can get a whole new wardrobe at this place off of 100 bucks. Unfortunately I haven't been able to shop at this place in a long time cause my mall shut down papaya forever and there aren't anymore in my area. But if I ever find one I'm spending my whole paycheck here !
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
I used to have a Papaya at the mall where I always went to, but they ended up closing down. Before that happened though, the place to me was pretty cheap and great! Their clothes tend to rip a little more easily than other places though. Still a great place :)
Topeka P.
I've literally only had the chance to shop at Papaya like 3 times. I purchased a summer goddess dress, a few leggings that were on sale and a few tops. They are pretty affordable I suppose, but you can always find bargains anywhere you shop.
Jennifer C.
Mansfield
This complaint is regarding the Papaya located inside of the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Texas. Upon entering the store, I was never once greeted. I spent a good 45 minutes picking things out, and again, was never asked if I needed help or if I wanted to start a room (I had about 20 pieces draped over my arm!).
I then stood in line for about 10 minutes to get into the dressing room. While finishing up in the dressing room, I received a text that our reservations at the restaurant in the mall were ready, so I requested my clothes be held. I was told they would be held until 6pm, however when I went back at 5:30, they had put my clothes back on the racks.
So after spending almost an hour of my time shopping there, I left with nothing!  The girls behind the counter clearly did not care, and the manager had nothing to say, not even an apology.
I took even more of my time to send an email to their corporate office, and again, their customer service is horrible, and after a week, no response. I sent a second email but I don't have high hopes of getting a response.
Papaya clearly doesn't care at all about their customers, and for that reason, I will no longer be spending my money there. I have seen similar complaints, and encourage others to stay away as well! I recommend that you fix this, Papaya. We've put up with your cheaply made products that rip and tear after only a few uses, but this is unacceptable! Get it together!
Alexis B.
I love to come shopping to this store! I love how stretching their pants are! And their not even a bad price either. This is my favorite store out of all. This is where I would get most of my clothes.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Papaya always has what I need from clothes to jewelry and accessories the place is ver affordable and they have really nice outfits and good quality clothes exactly like the brand and I always shop there
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Fashionista Expert
I use to like this store until the price range went say high. The selections are good but the clothing are very cheaply made. Some of the materials don't last and will rip or zipper will get stuck. The price point needs to be marked down in my opinion but there clothes are worth trying. I do not like buying damaged clothes but if it's easily fixed I am okay with that. I wish online and in store had the same prices on sales. There way different to be honest. I will purchase a few items but definitely not everything I see in the store.
ashley r.
"I LOVE THIS STORE! They have one in Jersey Garden Mall in NJ and when I lived down that way I usto get all my clothes from there. The only thing i don't really like is that I haven't come across many of these stores. The store isn't expensive at all though. Prices compare to the ones from Forever 21 and they are very simular in style as well. If I come across one I will most likely go inside and leave broke lol
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Cheap clothing store so you get what you pay for! this is a good retailer to go to when you want a trend item that you would wear only a few times! They have a lot of options and the stores are usually large in size. Customer service is not the best here but it is worth it for the cheap prices
Summer B.
Cumming, GA
Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)