BY PAPAYA CLOTHING #65 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Never heard of this store before are their clothes any cute?2 Answers
  • Los precios de las prendas de esta marca son accesibles?3 Answers
  • Never shopped here before, what kinda clothing do they sell? 8 Answers
Papaya Clothing
  • "This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though" in 117 reviews
  • "It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable " in 94 reviews
  • "the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though " in 71 reviews
  • "Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store." in 46 reviews
  • "Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all!" in 44 reviews
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
I use to be a huge fan of this store when I was younger & now not so much. I use to love that the clothing was so cheap and it had a lot of cute clothing to choose from. Now I feel that the quality of the clothing is super cheap, and the clothing is not my cup of tea anymore. I believe it is better to go somewhere comparable like forever 21 and get better quality clothing for the same prices!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
One of the cool store I’ve shopped till date. If u haven’t been in their store.. You don’t know how cool designs they have that too in very cheap price. I was so impressed by everything. I’m definitely gonna shop there again.. only one back draw is they don’t have much shops . But they have a running website. You can buy from there too ! Love papaya.💚
Belen R.
I love papaya clothes it’s always trendy and very affordable. Their clothes is usually always good quality and fits very well. Their customer service is sometimes good or bad depending on the place. Their have very nice spring and summer clothes. They have the prettiest dresses that are so affordable.
United States e.
parkland
I️ like this store to, at first I️ use to love I️t, but now I️ts getting really popular so the prices are going up. I️ use to love I️t because I️t use to sell cheap clothes. I️ shop there sometes when I️ am at the mall. But when I’m there I️ always go in and see if there is something interesting.
Kiana J.
Dallas, GA
This might be my favorite store. They have so many cute pieces of clothing. If you shop here you are guaranteed to Look bomb. They are very affordable. The only con I have is that they have a no return/ refund policy but other than that this store is amazing.
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Girls this is an amazing clothing store to shop at! They have many clothes that are cute and really affordable! For many items you can get good quality clothes for a great price ! I shop here all the time and they have never failed me !
Aryanna 🥀.
I absolutely love this company ! Affordable in style clothes ! Great quality !! All the close that I've bought from here are still I'm amazing shape after washing them and wearing them 100 times. If you haven't checked out papaya before I would recommend you take a look around . They have fancy clothes and everyday basics .
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I discovered this store when I moved to Florida and the clothes is pretty cheap, it kind of reminds me of Rue 21. There’s a lot to chose from and you can find a last minute outfit. Very inexpensive but some clothes quality isn’t great.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
I actually really love this store. When I first moved to florida I found this spot and loved it! The clothing sizes are accurate and the dresses are super cute! Havent found one in RI so I have been shopping online.
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
I love this store❤️. They are reasonably priced in clothing and there sales are bomb. I would most definitely recommend this store to anyone. They have good quality clothing and they are true to size.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA
Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)