Add a Photo

#36 in Clothing Stores
Photos (21)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I used to shop here quite a bit back in high school. I would say the clothing here is hit or miss. Some things they sell are really nice but some things are really cheaply made and tacky-looking. I used to shop here mainly for basics, like camis and tanks. My favorite thing to buy here was their lace-trimmed cami; they're inexpensive, long length, and last a while. Some of their dresses are decent too, I think it just depends on what material it is. The prices are pretty comparable to other stores such as Rue21, A'gaci, or Forever 21. Papaya isn't my first choice when it comes to budget-friendly clothing but I still take a look around every so often to see if they have anything on sale. Definitely not the best, but worth a look.
Orlando fashion Sq mall store :
Followed care instructions on blouse and washed after first use. Blouse shrunk significantly. Store assistant manager (Yamira)refused to make any offer of store credit first saying because I didn't have receipt and I said that I can get proof of purchase from credit card company then they said that they cannot do anything because the item was washed. Duh!! If it wasn't washed, how would it shrink? Very disappointed that they are not honoring the care instructions on the garment. Awaiting a call from the manager to see if any change. Will update accordingly.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA

The first time I went here, they had an amazing selection of in trend clothing, shoes and accessories. I actually found my favorite pair of black boots here. Papaya is like a smaller version of Forever 21 and seem to be less expensive. However this store is a hit and miss, sometimes you can find really cute clothes but other times there's not really a great selection. The other down side to Papaya is that most of the clothes are very thin and can easily rip, but overall the clothes are cute for a few wears.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Thornton, CO

Papaya is always a great stop to make when you're looking for something trendy, but trying to get it at a cheaper price. It's excellent for those one-off events like weddings, when you don't want to spend tons of money, but still want to look nice. The low prices do come with lower quality, but when you're just buying for specific occasions it works out great. It's cheap and trendy enough to just buy a new look for whatever event is next.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL

My 12 yr old daughter has a very strict dress code at her middle school. All shirts must be solid color and crew neck. This is the only store we have consistently been able to find slim fitting shirts in trendy colors that meet the requirements while still being feminine. And since their basic shirts are almost always on sale, it doesn't break the bank to let her pick up something she loves for outside school, too.
Joanny R.
Joanny R.

I LOVE THIS STORE! They have one in Jersey Garden Mall in NJ and when I lived down that way I usto get all my clothes from there. The only thing i don't really like is that I haven't come across many of these stores. The store isn't expensive at all though. Prices compare to the ones from Forever 21 and they are very simular in style as well. If I come across one I will most likely go inside and leave broke lol.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

When I was in high school, I shopped here all of the time. Their clothes are very affordable and trendy! As I got older, I started realizing the quality of the fabric and I started steering clear because I didn't want anymore clothes of mine to shrink or to have holes in them. I'll still shop here from time to time if I need a cute/cheap outfit for a quick date night or laundry day situation, though!
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Orem, UT

the jeans and bottoms usually run a lot smaller than normal sizes at stores like forever 21 and H&M. The clothes are super cute and affordable, but i have had clothes i have purchased that weren't sewn together properly and unraveled and were ruined after one wash or a couple of wears. but honestly for the prices and how cute the clothes are i would def. recommend this store to shop at.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cute clothes.I used to work at forever 21 and this store reminds me a lot of forever21, the only exception is that the prices are cheaper and there is a lesser variety of options due to the fact most papaya stores are small compared to at times 2 -3 story forever21's.Other than that I usually tend to choose papaya over forever21 since it had the same quality clothing for a lesser price.
Celeste T.
Celeste T.
Navasota, TX

This used to be my favorite store but lately the clothes seem a tad outdated. Don't get me wrong, their pieces are cute but all the clothing I've seen looks like something I would have worn two or three years ago. Some clothes, however, is cute and affordable, too. That's not to say it'll last long though. While clothes sells at a decent price, the quality is not always too good.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA

Whats the difference between papaya and Charlotte Russe?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Is this clothing reasonably priced?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL

Do they usually have a lot of sales?
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.

How are the quality of the leggings?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

What was the best purchase you made from here? Mine was a navy blue lacey dress for 15$ & the quality of it was amazing :)
123...567