Papaya Clothing

based on 1513 reviews

Highlights
Kassandra  R.
  • This store is okay, I've always had bad experience with the workers being very rude so it makes it a place I don't go to often.. Their are cute clothes though in 117 reviews.

• Stephanie l.
  • It's like a smaller forever 21 they have really cute clothes for great prices only thing is they aren't all that durable in 94 reviews.

• Leslie L.
  • the size is more towards if you are very thin if you have curves mostlikely it wont fit like its suppose to I wanted so bad to fit in the clothes but It would never fit properly they have really cute clothes though in 71 reviews.

• Marilyn O.
  • Cute clothes but i feel like it's my least favorite store at the mall only because i can find something cuter for the same price at another store. in 46 reviews.

• Rosa M.
  • Super cute clothes, and they don't look cheap like other stores who have tried to compete AND they aren't pricey at all! in 44 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lori B.

2 influensters found this helpful

There was a Papaya store I went into in San Antonio this past year. First one I had been in. Unfortunately, these sizes don't fit my curves. Loved the trendy styles and the prices seemed pretty reasonable. I would go in and continue to look/buy for others from there.

Angie S.

1 influenster found this helpful

My 12 yr old daughter has a very strict dress code at her middle school. All shirts must be solid color and crew neck. This is the only store we have consistently been able to find slim fitting shirts in trendy colors that meet the requirements while still being feminine. And since their basic shirts are almost always on sale, it doesn't break the bank to let her pick up something she loves for outside school, too.

Joanny R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I LOVE THIS STORE! They have one in Jersey Garden Mall in NJ and when I lived down that way I usto get all my clothes from there. The only thing i don't really like is that I haven't come across many of these stores. The store isn't expensive at all though. Prices compare to the ones from Forever 21 and they are very simular in style as well. If I come across one I will most likely go inside and leave broke lol.

Hannah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Great affordable clothing for just about any style! You might have to do a little searching but they have great options. I've never been in store because there isn't one anywhere near me but I do enjoy shopping at their online store. My favorite jacket is from papaya and its lasted me about 4 years! Their clothing is very similar to wet seal and oldschool Forever 21.

Eymi A.

1 influenster found this helpful

this store for me has good things and bad things because it does has cheap clothes but they also have pretty bad quality fabrics, i know the clothes don´t cost much but some other stores with better prices offer better quality products. but what i can say about it is that i always find jeans that fit me well there and i am a bit on the curvy type of girl.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Cassie S.
    Cassie S.

What is the quality of the clothing like?

7 answersJun 10 - 2015 - 1:00 p.m.
    rosemary r.
    rosemary r.

ladies how do you feel about this product?

7 answersDec 19 - 2014 - 10:10 p.m.
    Lauren O.
    Lauren O.

What kind of clothing do you find here?

14 answersSep 10 - 2014 - 12:55 a.m.
    Jenny H.
    Jenny H.

how long do clothing pieces from papaya last?

16 answersDec 10 - 2013 - 6:03 a.m.
    Alexandra H.
    Alexandra H.

What is this store all about? I've seen it at the Tanger Outlets in Boone, NC. Not sure about the styles and prices. Does it carry plus sizes?

5 answersDec 31 - 2014 - 9:58 p.m.
    Lady G.
    Lady G.

What type of clothe they sale in papaya store

7 answersNov 12 - 2014 - 11:29 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION