Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask Pack uploaded by Olive H.Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask Pack uploaded by Sep K.

BY PAPA RECIPE

-Incredible moisturizing and nourishing - all natural ingredients that are full of nutrients to replenish, rejuvenate, and hydrate your skin to protect & prevent from irritants. -Safe for all skin type: Made with organic extracts made only with organic ingredients directly from nature, without the use of artificial preservatives, making it safe to use for everyone. -Quicky and Easy : Over your face for 20-30 minutes so your skin can absorb its fill of the good stuff. there are handy cutouts for your nose, eyes and mouth so you don't feel as though your suffocating. you won't need to rinse your face afterwards, just work what excess product remains on your skin in with the tips of your fingers. -The organic pulp mask sheet : excellent for delivering the essence, hydration, & nutrients directly to the skin while increasing the absorption. see more...

• These are adorable & I've never heard of them before. Where c...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
brenda d.
I love sheet masks! I tend to use different sheet masks throughout the week depending on how my face feels that day. This sheet mask has so much essence in it that when I opened it up some of the essence came out. Unlike other sheet masks that I have previously used, the sheet mask was on a white thin plastic film and I had to peel off the sheet mask from it. Then I placed the sheet mask onto my thoroughly dry cleansed face. The face mask fit perfectly over my face and gave off a slight hint of honey. The fragrance is not overpowering and was relaxing. I then poured all of the extra essence from the package and padded it onto my neck and rubbed it into my hands. I left the sheet mask on for approximately thirty minutes and peeled off the sheet mask. I then gently tapped the essence into my skin. My skin felt so soft and moisturized. Upon looking at myself in the mirror, my face looked dewy, hydrated and refreshed. If you love sheet masks then you should try this. I absolutely loved it.
Sep K.
Bombee Honey Mask by Papa Recipe contains Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extrac and lots of other all natural ingredients that hydrate skin to protect and prevent from irritants. The sheet is different from other masks, it is nice and soft. There is also plenty of essence left over in the package which I used to pat remainder in my neck. Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask has a very light and sweet honey scent. It feels great on my face and when the essence is absorbed, it does not leave a super sticky feeling. This mask is very hydrating and my skin looked brighter and more even after using it.
Megan L.
These masks feel amazing. I love the feel it gives my skin after. I have oily skin but these still work for me. They smell great too. It is so cooling and freshing that I left it on a lot longer than other sheet masks i have used. Definitely will be repurchasing these again.
Amanda A.
I just started using sheet mask and i was in love with this product. After i took it off and let my face set, i felt my face and it was amazing. It left my skin very soft and it left my skin hydrated as well.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love sheet masks and have been getting really into k beauty items recently. I finally got to try these babies after reading tons of reviews, and I am super impressed. The sheet is thin, but not too thin, and the essence has a nice sweet honey smell to it. The mask fit me well, and didn't slip around. There was extra essence in the package, which I always love!
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
For starters I have oily / acne prone skin and I have a lot of pigment / texture issues from acne scarring. I picked up this whitening mask in hopes of it helping relieve some of that uneven pigment. While this was a one time use mask I did not notice any immediate difference upon using it. I'm unsure if repeated usage would make the product more beneficial. The smell was nice and it did leave my face feeling soft. Just no noticeable difference in my skin appearance wise
Niidiia L.
Donna, TX
Its rare to find something for my face but this is an awesome product it leaves skin really soft.
sarah l.
The smell of honey was strong but pleasant. I love the smell of honey and this one was heavenly.  The fit= it came with a plastic backing as the mask was extremely thin and conformable like a second skin.  This has got to be one od the best korean masks i've tried. for the fit.   There were still lots of essence left over in the packet which I saved for the next day.  Key ingredients include honey and propolis, liquorice, ginger and other nourishing ingredients.
Results= my skin looked incredible. It was bright. It felt a little tacky but once I applied moisturiser the feeling subsided.  I love this mask and would repurchase.  My skin felt really soft and hydrated.
Yimei C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love sheet masks. And I love this Papa Recipe mask. No need to say that it smells sooooo good. And it made my skin so soft and hydrated. It was beyond my expectations.
June C.
This mask was recommended to me by a friend. I really liked the smell and the fit of the mask. In terms of brightening, I don't really see it as effective compared to other brightening products. However, it is quite moisturizing. Therefore I give this a rating of 4/5!
Breanne H.
These are adorable & I've never heard of them before. Where can I get them & how expensive are they?