BY PAPA RECIPE

Bombee black honey mask pack is recommended for: dehydrated, flaky skin. Parched skin in need of nutrients. People in want of healthier, radiant skin. How to use: 1.After washing the face, dry your face and place the mask over the face. 2. Remove the mask after 20~30 minutes. 3.Gently tap with fingertips to absorb the residue. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these Papa Recipe Honey Bombee masks! Upon opening the package, the first thing I noticed is that there is tons of thin, clear essence inside, and THE SCENT. This mask smells so amazing; it has a light, sweet honey scent that makes me never want to take it off. I think I spent 5 minutes just holding it up to my nose, smelling it. It's made of a very thin, clingy material that fits like a second skin, and it had more than enough essence left over for me to use on my neck/décolletage. I kept it on for about 45 minutes, and it still wasn't thoroughly dry when I took it off. Results? My skin felt very plump and hydrated, glowy even. I expected a shinier finish, but it left my skin matte with no sticky residue left behind. This definitely made it into my top 5 masks of all time.
Megan F.
I definitely think these work but I feel like I could make it myself. I don't think putting honey on my face will hurt but if I look at the ingredients I could try to recreate this amazing product. It does give you a very refreshing feel!
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
This mask is amazing! Has the same sweet smell like the regular mask. The texture and the fit of this mask is great. You will enjoy the whole sheet faced time. It will leave your skin bright, glowing, hydrated, soothed and nourished.
Laura B.
Very hydrating and soaked in good stuff.It left my skin plump and moisturized
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love these masks! The Papa Recipe Bombee Honey line is great for deep moisturizing. All of them are awesome but nothing beats the OG! These masks have a slight honey scent is lovely and make sheet masking extra relaxing. It leaves my face soft and cool to the touch. I'd definitely recommend these masks to everyone I know. My fave ❤
Marissa A.
This was just ok, it smells amazing like real honey. I felt my skin soft and clean after using it but just that. Didn't get a noticeable change or an amazing efffect on my skin. The price is really good tho.
Rebecca J.
These are some of my favorite masks.  Honey always plays nicely with my sensitive eczema prone skin.  The smell of honey from this mask smells so real too, which is a major plus.  Definitely saw some hydrating and brightening in my skin after using this mask.
Vania G.
My skin has been so dry lately, but this did the trick. Made with organic ingredients, a very light scent, not sticky at all, and plenty of serum to pat everywhere after. My skin felt great in the morning! I need to get my hands on more.
Yola R.
Love! My skin felt nourished, moisturized and soft. It also calmed the redness around my cheeks. The scent of honey was very pleasant.

It has honey and propolis extract which are anti-inflamatory, anti-bactierial, and have healing properties. Propolis also helps retain moisture to the skin while honey helps with tissue repair. I'd recommend it to sensitive and acne prone skin types as well as to anyone that just needs a skin pick-me-up.

Hate: I did not like the material of the sheet mask. It was too thin, I almost ripped it when I was taking it out of the package.

I will repurchase
Chloe S.
One of my favorite skincare ingredients is propolis and that stuff is MAGIC. It is basically "a red or brown resinous substance collected by honeybees from tree buds, used by them to fill crevices and to seal and varnish honeycombs" according to Google. If you have acne-prone skin, this mask is calling for you. Honey and propolis ingredients will help you heal your skin while hydrating it. Some people might not like the sweet scent of this mask but it does not bother me at all as it is not a strong scent. I am almost done with my honey mask box but it is definitely in my repurchase list!
johannah S.
How well does really work?
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
This is a sheet madk, right?