BY PAPA RECIPE

Bombee black honey mask pack is recommended for: dehydrated, flaky skin. Parched skin in need of nutrients. People in want of healthier, radiant skin. How to use: 1.After washing the face, dry your face and place the mask over the face. 2. Remove the mask after 20~30 minutes. 3.Gently tap with fingertips to absorb the residue. see more...

Vicky Z.
Houston
Review for: Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask Pack, 0.88 Ounce more...
This made me break out intensely. I had 5 new pimples the day after I used this. It also felt extremely tacky after use. I did not feel too hydrated after using this either. Needless to say, I was not hesitant to throw out my remaining 3 pieces of this mask.
Irina M.
I absolutely loooooooove these sheet masks. Out of my giant bin of sheetmask, these are definitely some of my favorites. Tons of essence, super hydrating, super soothing, smell nice, make my skin look amazing and play well with sensitive skin!
Betty S.
Review for: Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask Pack, 0.88 Ounce more...
My HG honey mask, works well to moisturize and plump my skin. Tons of extra liquid in the pack. It also smells amazing! I have sensitive skin with rosacea and it works really well to calm and moisturize my skin.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask Pack, 0.88 Ounce more...
I love these masks! The Papa Recipe Bombee Honey line is great for deep moisturizing. All of them are awesome but nothing beats the OG! These masks have a slight honey scent is lovely and make sheet masking extra relaxing. It leaves my face soft and cool to the touch. I'd definitely recommend these masks to everyone I know. My fave ❤
Rebecca J.
These are some of my favorite masks.  Honey always plays nicely with my sensitive eczema prone skin.  The smell of honey from this mask smells so real too, which is a major plus.  Definitely saw some hydrating and brightening in my skin after using this mask.
Marissa A.
This was just ok, it smells amazing like real honey. I felt my skin soft and clean after using it but just that. Didn't get a noticeable change or an amazing efffect on my skin. The price is really good tho.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these Papa Recipe Honey Bombee masks! Upon opening the package, the first thing I noticed is that there is tons of thin, clear essence inside, and THE SCENT. This mask smells so amazing; it has a light, sweet honey scent that makes me never want to take it off. I think I spent 5 minutes just holding it up to my nose, smelling it. It's made of a very thin, clingy material that fits like a second skin, and it had more than enough essence left over for me to use on my neck/décolletage. I kept it on for about 45 minutes, and it still wasn't thoroughly dry when I took it off. Results? My skin felt very plump and hydrated, glowy even. I expected a shinier finish, but it left my skin matte with no sticky residue left behind. This definitely made it into my top 5 masks of all time.
Vania G.
My skin has been so dry lately, but this did the trick. Made with organic ingredients, a very light scent, not sticky at all, and plenty of serum to pat everywhere after. My skin felt great in the morning! I need to get my hands on more.
Yola R.
Love! My skin felt nourished, moisturized and soft. It also calmed the redness around my cheeks. The scent of honey was very pleasant.

It has honey and propolis extract which are anti-inflamatory, anti-bactierial, and have healing properties. Propolis also helps retain moisture to the skin while honey helps with tissue repair. I'd recommend it to sensitive and acne prone skin types as well as to anyone that just needs a skin pick-me-up.

Hate: I did not like the material of the sheet mask. It was too thin, I almost ripped it when I was taking it out of the package.

I will repurchase
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
This mask is amazing! Has the same sweet smell like the regular mask. The texture and the fit of this mask is great. You will enjoy the whole sheet faced time. It will leave your skin bright, glowing, hydrated, soothed and nourished.
johannah S.
How well does really work?
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
This is a sheet madk, right?