BeveragesCoffee & TeaMaxwell House
Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 5 3T-4T 72 Count

Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 5 3T-4T 72 Count

by Maxwell House

Are there other designs of these other than Thomas and Hello Kitty?
How much should your child weigh with this size? My son wears size 5 in cruisers and he's almost 3 years old 34 lbs.
Start your review of Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 5 3T-4T 72 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Pampers Easy Ups are very reliable. My son doesn't leak over night with these. They are stretchy fit perfectly. The Thomas design is cute.
Tamila  V.
Brooklyn, NY
They were very nice. They were very useful also, very easy to put on. It didn’t give my child as much rashes as other products. Maybe improve it by making it so it doesn’t cause rashes. Yes I would recommend this brand to others
Veronica M.
Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 5 3T-4T 72 Count uploaded by Veronica M.
These are the best fitting training undies I have found. I've tried other brands but these are not only made of higher quality material, cause less rashes but also are the best over all fitting ones. They have a very stretchy side material that can easily fit any child and they are easy to put on and take of which is essential for training pants. I get mine off of Amazon.com's subscribe & save program for an incredibly low price. I highly recommend these. They also don't leak and do contain any accidents that your child should have.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love pampers!! They are all we have used since my son was born. They cost a little more but are worth it. The quality is amazing. These Easy ups have helped my son learn how to pull up and down his big boy underwear. And keep him dry over night.
Nancy D.
95204
Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 5 3T-4T 72 Count uploaded by Nancy D.
Purchased at: Safeway
I am training my toddler girl go to bathroom and I think this ones are perfect to her, the price was affordable and I am happy with my purchase.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
We have been using pampers since birth and have never had leaks. The same goes for these training pants. They fit very well and act like underwear while training our toddler to use the bathroom. The absorbency is great and now that he isn’t going in them during the day, we use them as a precaution at night.
Latisha  S.
Wayne, WV
I absolutely love Pampers easy up! My 2 yr old son can’t get em off easily like a few other brands. I love how their leak proof especially at night. I love how their made! Always has cute designs on it! Very effective. Yes I recommend to other parents!
jenell J.
Sacramento, CA
For my littles next stage I will use Easy Ups .. I purchase the BIG box from Amazon and it is a great price also on Prime ... no leaks and not irritating to my sons skin, I will continue to purchase Easy Ups in the future
Lorna W.
Let me just say, first of all, that when you look at these you might have some concerns about how much they can hold. Worry not, they are insanely absorbent, hold a huge amount at suction all the liquid away so that it stays pretty dry too.
The only small issue with these is that the 'easy tearaway' sides might cause trouble for some. For example, if your little one has the tendency to stick their arms in the side of the underwear and stretch them, they will eventually rip that way, wasting them or worse, releasing whatever is inside. You do have to put your hands/arms in the band and stretch past about half a hand distance away from the body to make them rip though, so if your kids don't have a tendency to do that, you'll be just fine.
They really do have a lot of designs and patterns like underwear is really easing the training process. I know some people might not like the pink and blue stuff, but there's nothing to stop you using these on whatever gender you want.
Samantha M.
Only pull up that I trust for my daughter at night. Never a leak and lasts a full 12 hours. She's never had a reaction to these like she has with other brands. They aren't super spendy and usually have coupons out weekly for them. Wouldn't be able to live without these