BY PANTENE

Give your special someone a great gift with this pantene zero weight collection. This 2-pk. Includes pantene aqua light weightless nourishment shampoo with conditioner. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair, it's highly water soluble for instant rinsing with no buildup. It leaves hair feeling refreshed and light, for a flawless clean. see more...

Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Angela T.
Angela T.
washington
I AbSOuluTley love this product t because it always leaves my hair feeling so nice, undamaged, and somehow rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this and it is very effective , so I'll recommend this to all of you
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love Pantene . It is the only shampoo and conditioner that makes everyone smell my hair. I like how Light weight my hair feels and how soft and silky it feels. I always use Pantene if it's a possible choice
Carla J.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
Love the smell of Pantene it's the first thing i notice. I also always get compliments on how shiny my hair is. I really don't have complaints about there products. I love them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pompano beach, Florida
My hair is bouncy and wavy again I absolutely recommend this to people who are looking for nice bouncy hair. And the thing is I don't have to keep treating my hair this is when you want do it.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Love this product it doesnt leave your hair greazy. It makes you hair look like you have had a fresh hair cut . It gives your hair life.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
love pantee cant say better things about it. always trust it with my hair and makes me feel like it is one of the better brands
raliyn g.
raliyn g.
Youngstown, OH
this is a good thing from Pantene better than a lot of the alternatives out there. however it was on the more expensive side
Leo Eduardo M.
Leo Eduardo M.
Farmington Hills
Muito bom esse produto minha esposa gosta muito Ela recomenda esse produto para vocês e para suas familias
Mafe L.
Mafe L.
San Diego
Is really cute, the color are so beautiful and the fórmula care my hair! Also it doesn't smell bad