Pantene Zero Weight Collection uploaded by Justice P.

BY PANTENE

Give your special someone a great gift with this pantene zero weight collection. This 2-pk. Includes pantene aqua light weightless nourishment shampoo with conditioner. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair, it's highly water soluble for instant rinsing with no buildup. It leaves hair feeling refreshed and light, for a flawless clean.

Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this especially since I have really thick hair and it's curly it keeps it vooumized, the smell lasts for days and it definitely gives me the shine and anti frizz I need
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Justice P.
Hey guys so as promised here's my review of @pantene foam conditioner. First off as soon as I opened it smells AMAZ-ING, second it really does make your hair lighter! I use conditioner for the pure fact that my hair is super tangly and knotty so I was pleased when it still had that silky effect.
To get a real deal buy it at @walgreens there's the buy one get one 50% off another Pantene product plus online at Walgreens.com or on the Walgreens app there's another $5 off coupon when you buy either any two Pantene foam products or any 3 Pantene hair products. (http://bit.ly/2xl365S)
I received Pantene foam conditioner as a complimentary free product through @influenster , this is not a paid ad.
#PanteneFoam #Walgreens #contest #complimentary @Pantene @Influenster
Selina L.
Majuro
This so so my favorite shampoo to use and it’s best for dry and oily scalp , it’s works so perfect that sometimes I don’t brush my hair And yes it’s stay nice scent and long lasting. So healthy to use
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Angela T.
washington
I AbSOuluTley love this product t because it always leaves my hair feeling so nice, undamaged, and somehow rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this and it is very effective , so I'll recommend this to all of you
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love Pantene . It is the only shampoo and conditioner that makes everyone smell my hair. I like how Light weight my hair feels and how soft and silky it feels. I always use Pantene if it's a possible choice
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
It's honestly just okay. I will finish the bottle. But I probably won't repurchased. It makes my hair feel kind of heavy, which I thought it was supposed to do the opposite.
Ashley C.
Pompano beach, Florida
My hair is bouncy and wavy again I absolutely recommend this to people who are looking for nice bouncy hair. And the thing is I don't have to keep treating my hair this is when you want do it.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
Love the smell of Pantene it's the first thing i notice. I also always get compliments on how shiny my hair is. I really don't have complaints about there products. I love them.