Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray

Humidity-resistant formula for instant fullness. Our Volume Texturizing Non-Aerosol Hairspray has strong hold to lock-in volume without any stiffness or stickiness.

Could this work on curly hair girls ? That need volume at the roots ?
Has the formula for this mousse changed lately? I've used this mousse for years and it always left my hair feeling light and awesome. I noticed a new smell to the mousse, and now it makes my hair super greasy and gross. But the bottle doesn't mention anything about a new formula..
I'm looking for a product that will add volume when I straighten my hair. Will this help?
Start your review of Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray!
Product Highlights
This hairspray works pretty well for how cheap it is.in reviews
This product works well, however, it seems to make your hair crunchy.in reviews
Holds my hair all day long and doesn't leave my hair hard at all. in reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,819 reviews
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I usually use Tresemme products, their volume shampoo and conditioner, dry shampoo, mousse. However I saw this on sale at my local Duane Reade so I decided to give it a try. It definitely gives body and volume and works well. However I do prefer Tresemmes products, honestly I’ve been using them for so long that I think I’m just used to it. However this is a good product
Ali B.
Lehi, UT
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Ali B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super happy with this spray. I generally stay away from non aerosol spray because they usually don’t distribute evenly. This product distributed lightly and with full coverage. It keeps a bounce to my curls without any crunch. I also use this on my 5yo for flyaways and it leaves her hair sitting naturally. The scent is light and fades pretty quick. #haircare #kidshair #light
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this hairspray. It’s affordable and has worked great for me so far. Works great on wet or dry hair. I would purchase again. The review on the owner of the snoot in the photo: very cute. Does sploots. Size of a small pony. Large floppy ears. It’s a mixed bag though, because she is a bad dog at home. Ate the couch arm. Harassing her siblings and parents in the most obnoxious manner possible. She is a thief and you can never find anything. When she is in her vest and training she is usually a good girl. 4 stars.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Target
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray this nutrient infused flexible hairspray helps lock in volume without feeling stiff or sticky ! Also adds shine and controls frizz and fly-always. Also works well in humid conditions. This is a yes throbbing spray which helps put a little wave / curl into your hair - has a very long lasting hold and gives volume. I love the fragrance - smells like a hint of fruit and the smell of Pantene shampoo - not or your typical hairspray smell . Love this stuff !
Vanesa V.
Biloxi, MS
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Vanesa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hairspray so much it leaves my hair on place! It smells to good I love how Pantene products have a fresh scent! It did work well. I really like it!
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
Great mousse for adding a bit of texture to hair without adding stickiness. I use the Pantene Pro V curl mousse if I want to scrunch and air dry my hair. Provides a nice wavy texture. I have a lot of hair but it is fine. Most other Mousse products I have tried have been too strong and too sticky for my liking. This mousse is great and at a nice price point. Pantene Pro-V Style Series Volume Body Boosting Mousse, 6.60 oz Sorry wrong product in picture and title.
Ariel R.
Decatur, IL
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Ariel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairspray gives the hold you need without the hard crispy hair other brands give you. It's always nice to know that no matter what the weather is my hair will look and stay the way I want it to.
Samantha G.
Red Springs, NC
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by Samantha G.
I love this product from my sisters hair I use it on her hair every day she says her hair is super soft but I think It gives her curls more definition. And I also love the smell of it the price is very convenient and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend this to everybody who wants volume in their hair.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I showed my son how to tame his locks today. He is in the middle of growing his hair out. He says “Why didn’t you show me this before?” He’s now a Pantene Mousse wearer everyday. It keeps both our locks from being frizzy while still being soft.
lisbet S.
Brick, NJ
Pantene Volume Texturizing Hairspray uploaded by lisbet S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Make my hair prefect👌 I love it help my hair stay and work great and I just love it 😻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...