Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Crème

MIRACLE CREAM Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Boost 10 in 1 Beauty Balm helps hair to be healthy and more beautiful. REPAIR AND RESTORE Helps repair rough hair and provides strength against damage, silky softness and brilliant shine. LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA Leave-in treatment smooths, moisturizes and helps control frizz for lightweight manageability. BRUSHABLE AND FLEXIBLE Leaves hair feeling moisturized and silky soft. MORE GREAT HAIR DAYS Spread through damp hair and style as usual.

Did any of you ladies see a significant difference after using [product:pantene-pro-v-ultimate-10-bb-creme]?
Is good for the hair curls?
Does this work?
Start your review of Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Crème!
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Over all I was satisfied with the Pantene ProV Ultimate. It met all my expectation. I use this product to was Wash my grand kida hair it smells great softens their hair no tangles. This compared to other prlduct I would absolutely purchase again.
Carolyn G.
Towson, MD
I use this sort of as a hybrid leave in conditioner/heat protectant/anti frizz product and it does the job. I don’t apply it near the roots of my hair so it doesn’t make my hair greasy. It gives my ends some slip and helps making blowing my hair dry with a round brush easier.
April G.
Dothan, AL
My boyfriend turned me on to this stuff and it's awesome! I just purchased some for myself and I see this becoming my daily hair cream. It leaves hair soft and shiny but without the weighed down or sometimes greasy after effects of such creams. Smells lovely, too! Works great on my hair damp or blown dry.
Cecelia H.
Louisville, KY
I use this BB cream every single day after washing it, and I absolutely love it! It makes my hair shiny and frizz-free. The best thing about it is that it's only about $5! The only downside is that I have to use it every day or else my hair goes back to being a frizzy mess. But that's pretty common with all of these serums.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Great product! Helps my hair feel smoother and healthy. Love that it has fresh smell and you don't need to use a lot of this product. It can be found at Target and Walmart. Usually it is On sale so it's never too expensive.
Lina S.
Kearny, NJ
I love this cream. I use it as part of my regular routine. I use it for extra protection against heat and also to help with frizz and detangling. It's def effective and it smells amazing. Also reasonably priced and can be found at your local grocery stores or pharmacy.
jessie K.
No words can describe how much I fell In love with this product! It worked great with my hair type and made my hair slightly healthier !
Suzee C.
West Deptford, NJ
Love this smell fight frizz and makes your hair very soft. Only use a small amount because most of Pantene Pro-V products make your hair greasy that's why I only gave it four stars. Very affordable and I love how it makes my hair so soft and smell so good
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I thought BB cream was only for the face, who knew they made one for hair too! I have repurchased this product several times and I use it after I wash my hair each time. When applied on wet hair, it allows you to blow dry your hair faster and leaves it looking neat, static-free, and fresh. I highly recommend this product!
crystal H.
Slab Fork, WV
This product has a nice smell too it. My hair felt healthier after my first use it was softer and shiny. I see no need for improvement it’s very affordable and I would recommend to give it a try it really helps lay split ends down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julieta B.
Brampton, ON
il y a 2 ans
Sandra V. il y a un an
Yes . My hair has a healthy bounce . It's shiney and this mends my ends like no other product !