BY PANTENE #26 in Pomades & Waxes

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Alexa L.
I purchased this product because my hair is fine and straight. I have a difficult time styling my hair and am always searching for a product that will make me look like a hair goddess. Unfortunately, this wax spray was very disappointing. Although the smell was nice, it felt heavy on my hair and didn't seem to do much for me. I would not recommend this product.
Janie R.
I used this for years when I had short hair and really loved it! I don't use it anymore but only because I've switched to all natural products. But it's definitely a good one for wavy to curly hair.
Julie B.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product. A friend with curly hair left it at my house, and I have been a fan ever since. My hair is more wavy then curly, but this works great on my hair. I recently had my teenage daughter start using it to control her thick/curly hair. It makes her curls look great without all the volume her unruly hair can get without this product. Great stuff!
Fabiana C.

I'm not a fan of put myself many products on the hair, but when I tried this became my exception because it gives a shape and texture of my hair , which fascinates me is Surprise yourself , it is best to not let you very heavy hair and the smell is delicious.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is a great product to use if you are trying to add more texture and definition to your hair. I primarily used this product when I had a cut with layers that I wanted to texturize. It gave me the look that I wanted and lasted all day. I would definitely recommend this if you want to add more definition and texture to your layers.
Albanys T.
I love all the Pantene's products. The shampoo and the a conditional is the most that I use. They are my favorite, they let me the hair soft and brilliant, I even don't need to brush my hair. They do everything.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this product out to see how well it works for my hair I love this product but I have not tried and other products out I love the smell of pantene shampoo and it leaves your hair feeling nice would love to review and test out and I will write Feed back on how good it works.
Jennifer F.
Does it's job. Good product. Buy at all retail stores. Good product for hair. Smells good. Light weight. Use it every day. Easy to use. Recommend it to all my friends and family. Thin hair. Blonde hair. Awesome products. I would definitely buy it again. A +
Mariana C.
Miami, Florida
This wax is the maximum , combine it with a little styling cream not only moisturizes my hair but leaves my hair so desire, big, thick or very thin curls. It is very good and I love it.
Danica R.
Lemoore , CA
How does this compare to short sexy hair play it dirty?