Pantene Summer Moisture Mist Detangle & BB Creme uploaded by Pau R.

BY PANTENE

Healthy Hair Does Summer Better.This summer go soak up the sun, dip in the pool, and rock those summer adventures. No matter what you or Summer does to your hair, Pantene has your back. PANTENE'S SUMMER MOISTURE KIT includes Moisture Mist Detangler and BB Creme. The Moisture Mist Detangler and BB Creme work to help restore silky softness to straw-like hair and control against humidity. This summer, help lock in hydration from root to tip with PANTENE’S SUMMER MOISTURE KIT.www.pantene.com

Felicia K.
Austin, Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells really good and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and smooth. I don’t like combing or brushing my hair hike wet so I just run my finger through my hair to separate it into a part and not be so much of a rats nest then go back after my hair is dry and brush through it starting at the bottom working my way to the top. I don’t have any fallout after brushing when using this product.
Leena C.
*I don't have the mist but I have the BB cream. I just couldn't find the BB cream on it's own to review.

This is one of my holy grail products for hair. I've been using this for about 5 years and I use it weekly, if not daily.  I have an oily scalp and this doesn't make my hair greasy. It helps out greatly with frizz and is also great for detangling.

10 out of 10. Would highly recommend!
Cas F.
Loves Park
Purchased at: Target
My hair is messy, long and thick but it feels so soft and amazing with these products. The deranged works well and the bb creme is definitely a favorite in my hair care routine. Creates a nice shine and silky smooth feel to my hair, just make sure the application is light. Too much and you might look a bit greasy but usually a good blow dry will fix that up though. Really great product.
Vanessa C.
Alamo
Beyond amazing!!! Ever since I moved to Texas I noticed the texture in my hair and the way it looked completely changed. I'm convinced it is the water because where I used to live the water came from a well. Anyway long story short, this BB cream line from Pantene has super given my hair life!! It doesn't look bad, it doesn't feel/look hard or tangled or anything like that. It smells good, feels good, i can run my fingers through it and notice such a healthy difference. My hair is naturally straight and this product seems to give my hair life regardless that it's so naturally straight. I would recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair needs a little push.
Maria R.
Northlake, IL
I use this after every shampoo. It makes detangle a breeze accompanied by my WET BRAND detangle brush. Less stress on hair and less breakage. This is a plus for me when my hair is natural curly or after being treated with a keratin treatment. Really adds moisture and silkiness to my hair.
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
I alternate these products with the John Frieda. I find that this one works just as well as the John Frieda without the greasy feeling. The plus side is that it smells so fresh and clean. I always get complimented on how good my hair smells when I have this on.
Magan V.
Nevada , TX
My daughter has thin, curly hair, the consistency of cotton candy.
Mixed products by Pantene Pro-V are some of the best to get out her giant knots and to make her have beach waves instead of crazy cat lady hair.
Madelyn H.
Was looking for something to keep my hair from splitting and this was not the right product. My hair is splitting still even with minimal heat damage. It smells nice and is light on my hair though.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Swim in pools or the beach can dry and damage your hair we all know that but Pantenes summer moisture kit helps your hair stay healthy and hydrated!
Rooya A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Healthy Hair Does Summer Better.This summer go soak up the sun, dip in the pool, and rock those summer adventures. It works pretty well !
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Do you suggest this for dry skin?
Brittany B.
I need to try this out one day