BY PANTENE #74 in Hair Serums

Pantene Styling Serum see more...

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
I've tried this off and on for a while, and it doesn't do anything for my. My hair is fine, semi-wavy and frizzy. I'm trying different things w/ my hair b/c I recently had a bad hair cut, and don't want to straighten it everyday. So, I tried this with some heat protectant and my diffuser, and it once again didn't work. No curls, but I surely had some frizz.
JaJa G.
I'm Natura, therefore my hair is very full and kinky. I love the styling serum by Pantene because it keeps my hair tangle free and moist. It's great because it a allows me to style my hair without frustration. Also, it prevents my hair from falling off by detangling which is awesome.
Tomi C.
N Little Rock, AR
Love Pantene but the Styling Serum left my hair really dry. My hair is natural - sans relaxer, color, perm, etc. and I was expecting more moisturization, shine and sheen but Pantene Styling Serum didn't work for my hair texture. Love their other products but this one, notsomuch.
vanessa z.
Middleburg, FL
I like using serums on my hair. Pantene always smells great. It isn't too heavy as long as you don't use too much. I have very thin hair and this styling serum gets rid of static, fly aways, keeps my hair shiny but not oily, and nourishes it so that it isn't too dry or brittle. This is by far my favorite serum for quick hair results that look great and don't require tons of effort.
Reinaldo G.
Talk about styling products this serum will save you time so you can get rid of your gel or wax including your blower lol
Try it you can find it at your local pharmacy it local convenience store
Good smell
Awesome product and hold
So what you are waiting for ?
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I HATE when you put something in your hair to style it and it gets that nasty sticky and dandruf like flake feelings to it so there are ALLOT of hair product I just refuse to even use at all, but this one is amazing you can move your hair still and NO flaky built ups or oils too
Kathryn C.
Schaghticoke, NY
I use Pantene root lifter but it is hard to find in stores. I have to get it off amazon. I'm currently trying different products to replace this favorite due to constant lack of availability
Monali P.
New castle, DE
This is a good serum however If your hair has a tendency to get greasy quickly I'm not sure if this product is for you. Also, this depends on how often you wash your hair. If you wash it everyday or every two to three days, try this product out. Let me know!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
I totally love this product, it's not oily which is big in my book. In a serum I don't want it to be to thick and sticky or too oily and water based but this product fits perfectly in the middle. It's a pretty good heat protectant and it smells nice.