Pantene Styling Serum

Pantene Styling Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Styling Serum!
Detroit, MI
Very light weight and adds the amount of shine to your hair. It use it all the tuibe on my clients and they never complain
Waukegan, IL
Love it makes my hair so soft and manageable smells awesome and doesn't leave your hair frizzy
San Antonio , TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
East Meadow, NY
Pros : Makes it easier to style hair, leaves it shiny. Cons : Too much product makes hair look very greasy
S El Monte, CA
Pretty good to style my hair. It helps with the hair not smelling like burned rubber or burnt hair. I love the silky finish it gives.
Schaghticoke, NY
I use Pantene root lifter but it is hard to find in stores. I have to get it off amazon. I'm currently trying different products to replace this favorite due to constant lack of availability
I've tried this off and on for a while, and it doesn't do anything for my. My hair is fine, semi-wavy and frizzy. I'm trying different things w/ my hair b/c I recently had a bad hair cut, and don't want to straighten it everyday. So, I tried this with some heat protectant and my diffuser, and it once again didn't work. No curls, but I surely had some frizz.
Savannah, GA
This serum smells great. It's not expensive and it gets the job done. I have thin hair and it helps give it volume it also makes it shine.
Roseville, MN
I use this when I'm styling my hair for a special occasion. It helps keep the hold as my hair is fine and hard to style makes it easier for me to do my hair how I want!
Palmview, TX
This serum works well on my hair it has a smell i don't like kind of like sweet and well i want my hair to smell like shampoo not candy but it worked well it made my hair very shiny

Looking for your answer?