BY PANTENE

Pantene Style Pro-V Classic Unforgettable Hairspray Maximum Hold Secure even the most structured style from morning to night Keep your hair in control, even in high humidity Style freeze for extraordinary staying power Gives your hair healthy-looking...

Buy on Amazon
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
it would hold my hair up but not for a long time i really do not prefer this one over my kenra hairpray just because it doesnt really hold i was kind of disapointed by it and it would leave me a lot of dandruff and no i had to get rid of that i personally dont recommend it but every one is diffrent
Patricia C.
Campbellsville, KY
This hairspray is a good one. Usually my hair style fall out as soon as I fix it. With this spray my hair style stays put and does not feel stiff. It was everything it said it was. I would recommend this product highly.
Karyn M.
Pembroke
It is hard to find a great hairspray that works with my fine hair. I have lots of hair but it is fine and humidity is the enemy. This product helps with that issue.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have used this just recently, it seems to be a very good product so far. I've only used it twice. I will be able to review better after a few more tries, but love pantene products!
K-Kids M.
Very nice and not sticky ! Line that it keeps a hold all day long too! I would recommend giving this hairspray a try if your looking for a mix up in products!
Jamie M.
Naugatuck, CT
Absolutely  amazing my hair stayed beautiful for the entire day, despite the rain the rain and humidity! 100% effective! The scent was fresh and inviting
Becca H.
I love this hair spray. It is had super amazing hold and last all day. I love that it keeps down all of the frizz and fly aways on humid days.
Katering A.
It's a really good product and it does what it needs to do foe my hair. I recommend it's use to everyone. A plus
Marrissa P.
Pomona
Love love love this product! Comes handy in many situations, helps and makes my hair look bombskies and beautiful
Gabriela V.
I used this to crunch my curls to keep them in place and keep the frizz away it dries hard and does the job