BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold formula helps keep your hair in control all day, even in high humidity, while giving your hair a healthy-looking shine.

Allycakes B.
allycakes
I've been a fan of this hairspray forever! I love how firm the hold is and doesn't leave your hair feeling icky and sticky! The scent leaves your hair smelling so fresh and clean too!
Mom-mommy-momma M.
Another oldie but goodie. I’ve been using this for years and continue to do so. Holds up great in any weather and has that classic Pantene scent . Great price as well
Miranda S.
I love this spray. It smells so great! Every time I do my neighbors hair for dances I like to use it on her hair since she has fine hair.
It holds very well but you have to watch out No to apply directly to the roots. It can make your hair look greasy. I'm giving it a 5 star because the smell is amazing, & the hold is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to switch to a spray hairspray rather then the can! :)
RealLifeWen L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This non-aerosol hairspray has been my "go to" for years now. I do try other hair spray products but this one just seems to give me the hold I want without the aerosol can. I like the smell too. And its affordable. While I use mostly premier lines for hair products, this is one drugstore product that I can't live without.
Leslie S.
Reseda, CA
Definetely has a strong holding power. Don't like the sticky resedue that is left once it is dried. Leaves hair with the crunchy feeling. Compared with other hair sprays I am not impressed by this one. On the plus side, it's affordable compared with hire end brands.
Jennifer F.
I use this spray and it has holding power like no other! Through the day I have high demands at work, if my hair comes loose I just splash my hands with water, run my hands through my hair to smooth and it renews the hold!
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
I really haven't used a Pantene Product that hasn't been amazing. It definitely holds my hair in place all day and that's saying a lot because I have very frizzy, curly hair. I think you get a lot of product for the price. I do enjoy this product very much and would re purchase again!
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
Pantene Firm, All Day Hold works very well to keep my fly aways in check when I'm wearing an up-do. I honestly haven't seen any benefits to this particular product as compared to some other brands I've tried but I have it 4 stars because it doesn't leave my hair feeling rough or tacky.
Stephanie Z.
Dumfries, VA
This is really good when I do my buns for the military, helps my hair stay in place and my baby hairs as well they're annoying and get in my face and all but with this product they stay in place
Haylee W.
Some hairspray leave a gummy film on my scalp but not my Pantene hairspray. I tried another brand when my store was out of stock and I hated it. Had to find and buy the Pantene a week later.