Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsPantene
Smooth & Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner with Airspray

Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner with Airspray

Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to keep fly-aways at bay and help to fend off frizz. For a truly finished frizz-free look, AirSpray will hold your style without holding you back from restyling at will. This alcohol-free hairspray is formulated without ethanol to ensure that your style stays in place, but easily brushes out. No stiffness or stickiness, just sleek style that shines. When used together, frizz, dryness and static are no match for this power bundle.

Pantene es mi marca favorita de cuidadfo para el cabello, muy recomendado
Does this leave behind any residue as well as does it weigh down hair so it looks heavy?
It’s this product good for curly hair ?
Start your review of Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner with Airspray!
How would you rate this product?
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
Like any Pantene shampoo, it smells great! With Florida's ridiculously high humidity, my hair gets frizzy, especially when I brush out my curls. My hair doesn't know if it wants to be curly, wavy, or straight because I have all 3 in different parts of my hair. Lol. Because of this using products can be tricky. But when I use Pantene Smooth and Sleek my hair tames down, gets shiny, bouncy, and feels so good. I can just air dry my hair and I'm good on many days. It definitely helps my routine.
Emily R.
Miami
This shampoo, is very good, I have curly hair and frizz is my worst enemy, so when I use this anti frizz shampoo is the best solution. There are some shampoos that claim to be anti frizz but not true. Obviously I would buy it every day if I could, it's very cheap.
Elke R.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pantene products truly control my curly hair and makes it smooth and silky. I don't have to use a lot of gel or other products to control the fizz in my hair.
Season B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used Pantene on and off for many years. It affordable and does the job. I recommend it to people that have generally healthy hair. However if you have unruly, color-treated, or dry hair you may need to look for something for your specific hair problem..
katha F.
Prosper, TX
It’s my favorite kit! I use it every single day, keep my hair clean and smells good though!
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I like Pantene products, they smell nice and always make my hair soft but the build up sucks
Kimberly C.
I love Pantene! I use the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and hair spray! Very affordable and I will always use Pantene! You should try it! I use it daily!
dahlia M.
this is okay it takes away my frizz but it makes my hair super oily and dull ! i have very frizzy hair so i'm always trying to look for a good anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and this just didn't work out for me ):
Cherry P.
I’ve been using the Pantene shampoo and conditioner for a few months now, and I find my hair less frizzy, more manageable, smoother, and softer. Of course, I also use John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum and Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm (I highly recommend the latter, just apply to wet hair).
Erin L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Really keeps my hair soft and shining and does not produce any buildup or residue. Always smells fresh!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...