Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner with Airspray uploaded by aryelin L.Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner with Airspray uploaded by Tonya R.

BY PANTENE #9 in Haircare Sets

Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to keep fly-aways at bay and help to fend off frizz. For a truly finished frizz-free look, AirSpray will hold your style without holding you back from restyling at will. This alcohol-free hairspray is formulated without ethanol to ensure that your style stays in place, but easily brushes out. No stiffness or stickiness, just sleek style that shines. When used together, frizz, dryness and static are no match for this power bundle.

• I have one spot of my hair that is always frizzy. Does th...2 Answers
  • Does this really help with dry frizzy hair for us with cu...2 Answers
  • Does this realy help Fithian frizz my hair is super frizz...1 Answers
Kimberly C.
I love Pantene! I use the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and hair spray! Very affordable and I will always use Pantene! You should try it! I use it daily!
Kim W.
This shampoo worked great on my hair. My hair became very smooth and I didn't have all the knots and tangles that I had dealt with in the past. The only con I have, after using it for a while my hair because every oily and limp. So for me, it's not any everyday shampoo and conditioner, but it's definitely great to use occasionally when you're dealing with frizz and tangles and dryness.
Emily R.
Miami
This shampoo, is very good, I have curly hair and frizz is my worst enemy, so when I use this anti frizz shampoo is the best solution.
There are some shampoos that claim to be anti frizz but not true. Obviously I would buy it every day if I could,
it's very cheap.
Maribel S.
Henrico, VA
Love this brand. Keeps my head oil free and looking clean after a long day at work so that I can go out on the town. Every version smells great leaving you with a clean fresh smell. Good for straight or curly hair
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I have very frizzy hair and panting helps me to control my friends with the shampoo I no longer have to put in the extra serum in my hair because my shampoo does it on the first go around. Highly recommend canteen anybody with frizzy hair
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
This is the shampoo and conditioner I have right now. My hair is soft and strong and isn't breaking as bad. I have long blonde thick coarse hair and it works wonders. It smells great too. I'm very satisfied with this.
Cherry P.
I’ve been using the Pantene shampoo and conditioner for a few months now, and I find my hair less frizzy, more manageable, smoother, and softer. Of course, I also use John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum and Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm (I highly recommend the latter, just apply to wet hair).
Arianna H.
Baytown
Love it! This shampoo smells so yummy and makes my hair so soft and shiny. It really helps with build up and keeping your hair smooth. It helped weigh down my frizz.
dahlia m.
this is okay
it takes away my frizz but it makes my hair super oily and dull !
i have very frizzy hair so i'm always trying to look for a good anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and this just didn't work out for me ):
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I was a LONG time Pantene product user. They smell wonderful and make hair beautifully soft and amazing. I have recently switched over to more hair friendly products but really for the money and without them being salon quality priced these products can't be beat.
Keyona B.
I have one spot of my hair that is always frizzy. Does this work on taking the frizz out of curly hair?
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really help with dry frizzy hair for us with curly hair like myself?
brandy a.
Berea, KY
Does this realy help Fithian frizz my hair is super frizzy an needs help
Josie S.
I loved Pantene in the past, but the build up became a problem. I miss using Pantene. How was this product with build up after washing and drying?

Amazon