Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo

Smooth & Sleek Shampoo

Il prodotto lascia i capelli luminosi e setosi?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Does this make your hair tangly?
Start your review of Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Its my first time ever using this product but I love it I had split ends and three weeks later most of them are gone I also like how it smells and how soft my hair is !in reviews
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Dee R.
Purchased at: CVS
Good shampoo, I pair it together with a conditioner... is one of the shampoos I use the most. Is a great product maintain your hair smooth and healthy 👌
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like the way this product makes my hair feel, look and smell. My hair frizzes at the thought of moisture and this product helps with that!
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
I love how silky smooth my hair is after every use. It smells amazing and works much better than other brands. I'd highly recommend.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Really liked this! The scent smelled pretty good and it lasted in my hair. My hair felt soft and looked shiny. The packaging is appealing. I would definitely give it a try.
Beta H.
Alexandria, VA
Love the smell of this shampoo! It makes my hair smell and feel clean. It’s also a good price for the value!
Sydney L.
Clearwater, FL
Helps tremendously with repair and breakage. Damaged hair gets better and stays stronger
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I really like using this. The smell is fresh and clean. I wait for it to go on sale and use coupons so I can get it for a great price!
Brandy N.
Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Brandy N.
Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo with Argan Oil is a frizz killer. It smooths down all of the frizzies and fly away hairs and it smells really good too. It also keeps my hair feeling really soft. Great product that I will definitely purchase again. [product:pantene-smooth-&-sleek-shampoo]
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Aneli C.
Diga adiós a la rotura con el champú anti-rotura Pantene Pro-V. Este champú fortalecedor ayuda a proteger el cabello contra la rotura de las actividades cotidianas como cepillarse y peinarse con humectantes potentes para combatir el cabello áspero y quebradizo. El resultado es un cabello limpio y saludable que está protegido de la caída del cabello debido al desenredado y al peinado. Pruebe también el resto de la Colección Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage para romper con la rotura.
Olivia B.
This has always worked well with my type of hair, dry and thin, damaged and frizzy. It adds moisture without weighing it down... Cleans thoroughly and helps with frizz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marcie C.
N.C.
il y a 2 ans
Savannah D. il y a un an
Yes!!!! My hair is finally growing and not breaking off.