Pantene Smooth & Silky Conditioner 3.38 oz.(pack of 6) uploaded by Aaliyah A.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Smooth & Silky Conditioner 3.38 oz.(pack of 6) see more...

Camie S.
Oklahoma City
This is the only conditioner I would ever use because I just love how silky and wonderful it makes my hair feel! This conditioner is also good because it makes your hair healthy and I think it’s good for dry scalp because of moisturizes your scalp. This conditioner and meet your hair silky and it last me three days until my hair is oily so this is the best conditioner I have ever used and this is the only conditioner I will ever use!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I don’t get the hype with Pantene shampoo and conditioner’s I’ve tried it several times and I really just don’t care for it, I can’t see that it helps my hair with frizz or much difference at all. I finally have quit purchasing it at all. It’s just not for me.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
I love this conditioner! When I apply this to my hair the scent to it is so amazing. I recommend this to people for dry scalp. If you have frizzy hair this can help you. I have frizzy and dry hair and with this shampoo it renew my hair.
Isha B.
This is great for handling damaged hair due to chlorine. It is affordably priced. Best for dry scalps, my only drawback is its heavy formula. It often leaves my hair oily and heavy. Otherwise, I am still satisfied with this product.
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I really enjoy this product. It has a good sent. I can find it in most any store. It is also very affordable which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has that hair looking for a good conditioner
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
Thename smooth and silky is definitely the right name to give it. First off it made it so easy to comb through the knots after getting out of the shower. The brush went right through it. Asset drying it, It felt so soft and strong only after one wash! Only after a month it was so strong and shiny. Its the only conditioner I trust in my hair. The price is just right also.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I've always loved pantene. It can be expensive and I'm all about saving money. Bug I would still buy it because my hair needs to stay healthy looking and pantene accomplished that job!!
Linda H.
new york, NY
Highly recommend! This makes my already voluminous Asian hair extremely smooth and not tangly! It gets rid of frizz and smells nice. I honestly can’t imagine using another conditioner.
Sarah M.
Albion, IL
The only brand of conditioner I will ever use again. I have straight hair that tends to be dry, so I need a good conditioner. It is safe for color treated hair, and it smells amazing. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Audrey H.
Irvine, CA
I love this conditioner as much as I love my own two feet! It leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth and it is so affordable! I have used this a couple times and it is definitely best for people who have a dry scalp because it is so hydrating. I am very satisfied with this product!