BY PANTENE

Buy on Amazon
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
I decided to try the Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek duo because I have super dry and frizzy hair and thought this could be just what I was looking for. And I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the results it gave with just one wash. Of course though I had to use it more than once to get a good feel of how it works, so after multiple washes, I can honestly say that this truly works to tame those pesky fly aways and adds just the right amount of shine to your hair without ever looking oily. Which leads me to my next point, that this shampoo doesn't leave any greasy residue or leave my hair oily, which I tend to find with other smoothing types of products. After my second and third wash using this shampoo I noticed that my hair really looked and felt so much smoother than with my previous shampoo. Also something I thought I'd mention is that I normally wash my hair twice in the shower but with this one I don't feel the need to shampoo more than once to really get that clean feeling. On a side note, I do have to say though that the actual bottles are a little hard to open, so I just leave the caps open so I don't have to struggle to use it the next time. And also for those of you like me who care about the scent of shampoos, this one I personally find smells great- not florally or sweet, but the perfect "clean" scent. All in all, I'd highly recommend this shampoo to anyone who is lacking shine in their hair and/or has frizzy hair and is looking for something to tame it
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
A lot of Pantene’s shampoo, and conditioner is outstanding. The smell, and feel you get from using even a sample is amazing. It is such great quality for a drug store shampoo. It also makes your hair look healthy, and gives it a natural glow. 💁🏼‍♀️
Audra S.
I loved Pantene as a teenager but haven't used the brand in a long time. I remember why I loved Pantene products. This shampoo made my hair sleek and shinny. My hair felt very hydrated and was easily managable after, no tangles! I find most drugstore shampoos leave my hair dried out and feeling like straw. I saw amazing results with this product. My hair just felt so soft and i love how easy it is to use. the lather is amazing. You don't need a lot of it to work it into your hair either which is a plus. The scent is fresh and sweet, very pleasant but not empowering. The experience was super pleasant and i would highly recommend it. The only downfall is that my hair feels greasy after 3 days. But it's super shinny and styles beautifully. I also think my hair was more hydrated then the regular Pantene shampoo
megan h.
This is a good shampoo for being so cheap. After using it for a few months it created build up in my hair that made it look greasy and dirty. I think it was because I’m used to more expensive shampoos with better ingredients. I would only use this for a few days at a time if I really needed to.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I’ve heard that this brand is bad for hair, especially color treated. I don’t color mine so I have no issue. It lathers well and has a nice scents. I’m not sure if it really smooths or not. I get mine from Walmart
Trang B.
Lynn, MA
Cleans my hair really well. My hair is very used to this shampoo because I’ve been using this forever. The formula hasn’t changed much and it’s always been my favorite shampoo and conditioner combo
Crystal L.
Grove
I just don't care for Pantene products.  I found this shampoo and conditioner to give me a lot of body but unfortunately that came with a lot of frizz.  I attempted to curl and even straighten my hair but within a few hours it completely looked like I hadn't even brushed it that morning.   I tried using the sleek but that doesn't go well with thin hair.
Olivia T.
Jemez Pueblo
It's a  hit and miss for me on this product.  I used it and made my hair smooth.  Smells good too.  But the more I kept using it the more I noticed that my hair was getting dry at the ends.  I don't know if it was the product or the hard water.  The price is a little on the expensive side....if I had coupons I would buy this product again.
alicia s.
I am always on the fence when it comes to pantene. the way it makes my hair feel after first washing it is awesome, but the build-up of shampoo in my hair over tome is a turn-off.
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells so good and lasts so long. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. It’s refreshing and hydrating and good for dry hair. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.