BY PANTENE

Take the heat in style with Pantene Smooth and Sleek Heat Protecting Spray. This strand-smoothing formula features micro-polymers to help shield hair from heat damage, so both you and your hair can shine on. Give frizzy and unruly hair the finger, then hit the town with a soft, healthy-looking shine. For best results, use with Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner.

• does this protect take car of your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
This stuff works wonders- especially for the low price. Hear protectants tend to be on the higher end, but this stuff is great. The pump can be difficult to use, but it makes my hair SO SOFT! I most definitely plan on buying this again!
Aurora C.
There's nothing really special about this heat protecting spray. It smells okay. If you put too much tho it will make your hair greasy/oily. I recommend not really applying it too much near your roots if you have oily hair like me.
Shante H.
Richmond , VA
I just tried this product to today and I really like it I taught it won't work for my hair type because I'm naturally but it does work for my hair type the price wasn't that bad but I will buy this product again
Samantha T.
Not a huge fan of this product. It makes my hair greasy/oily after it dries. And it takes a long time to dry. I would not recommend this product. I prefer the aerosol heat protector sprays.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
I love it. leaves my hair feeling soft every time. the smell is not all my favorite but i don't mind because the way it leaves my hair is amazing.
Lori B.
O Fallon, MO
I recently purchased this heat protectant spray and I am in love! It smells AMAZING! I would definitely recommend this.
Sheila L.
Victorville, CA
I love there heat products .I love there shampoos as well.I love forward to trying more things from there brand
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I like it because it protects me from The heat of The dryer And I give shine to the Hair I love is good
Rocío G.
united states
La verdad pantene me saca mucha caspa y me maltrata i pelos prefiero usar tres s oh también Gardner s
Claudia C.
Smells amazing and really protects your hair of heat.I I really recommend this product
Daisy R.
Lamont, CA
does this protect take car of your hair?