BY PANTENE

Never be frazzled by frizz again with Pantene Smooth and Sleek Frizz Fixing Serum. This lightweight humidity resistant serum helps tame frizz and boosts shine for smooth hair that packs a punch. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and is best when used with Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner.

Buy on Harmon ...*
tyler r.
tyler r.
Waynesville, MO
My hair is so thick and curly and is very hard to tame at times, after I'm done washing my hair I use this to smooth down my frizz and leave my hair feeling soft and sleek. I have a lot of hair but a little bit of this serum goes a long way. I'm able to put this in after I'm done washing my hair and it helps to control it
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I have frizzy, puffy hair so I wanted to give this a try. I like it because it gives my hair shine without leaving it greasy. It does an ok job a taming my frizz. It smells great . It can be used on dry or damped hair. I use it with mouse to tame my hair a bit more, and this help me with my hair
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
I love love love this product! It's amazing for after shower use on damp hair! It completely met my expectations, as do all Pantene products! My hair color is currently brown with purple balayage and it does not damage my color at all! I highly recommend it to others!
Becky J.
Becky J.
Brownsville, TX
This product has done miracles to my hair. Before I used to have curly hair and after birth my hair went straight but I still had all the frizz. This product has tamed my hair and lasts until I take a shower. My husband likes the smell and it's not overpowering.
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
Decided to give this product a try and I was satisfied with my purchase. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and most importantly frizz-free. I do wish the liquid was a little bit thicker for better frizz control, but it definitely gets the job done.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this product! It helps calm the frizz in my hair! I have Dark brown curly hair and this product help tame the crazy . It also has a good smell. I think like this product more than other I have used.
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
My hair is naturally wavy and sometimes if I let it dry naturally it is SUPER frizzy. This treatment really helps with the control of frizz I get allowing me to not have to blow dry my hair every single day.
Tonia W.
Tonia W.
Conway, AR
Good product for curly and frizzy hair. Was on sale. Doesn't leave hair oily and weight hair down. Highlighted hair and very curly.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.
Bien , muy practico para mi cabello en general es fresco para diario es un producto económico fácil de usar y llevarlo en la maleta
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
Works really good helped with my frizzy hair. I also leaves my hair really soft . I love the smell of it also .