Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo

Sheer Volume Shampoo

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Does anyone use Frederick Fekkai Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner? I think they might be discontinuing the larger sizes and wanted to know if anyone had found something as good?
Is this a good volume shampoo? Does it leave your hair shiny and nourished or dry and lifeless like a lot of cheaper shampoos?
Start your review of Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo!
Theresa V.
Afton Station, NS
pantene leaves your hairy squueky and shiney clean easy to manage it lathers up really well
Natasha J.
Codroy, NL
I love this shampoo. Always lathers so nice and the littlest bit goes a long ways and it always made my hair look more voluminous . It smells good and I loved how soft and smooth my hair was after using. 5/5!
Taylor K.
edmonton
It’s an alright shampoo, gets the hair clean. However it leaves my hair with that squeaky clean feeling and I’m not a fan of that because it dries out my hair. Nice scent to this shampoo
Kimberley G.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Great smelling and makes your hair really nice and the smell actually lasts unlike other shampoos
Sue L.
Wetaskiwin
I have thinning hair due to age and this really helps to add volume and make my hair appear fuller. I trust this brand, it doesnt leave me feeling like I have build up after many uses, gives a nice clean and shiny result without drying my hair or leaving it in a tangled mess. I also like the scent which is very light, even non-existent. It's a good trusted brand at an affordable price and it can be found just about everywhere.
Stephanie  O.
Edmonton , AB
3,610 reviews
This shampoo clarified my hair well. It removes any product build up. At the same time, it doesn’t leave my hair feeling stripped of moisture. I don’t find it as nourishing as other shampoos, like the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo (12.6 fl oz) + Travel Size Conditioner (1.7 fl oz) 2 each (4 total items). My fine and thin hair does have more volume when I use this shampoo. I find it does cause my hair to tangle. I will continue to use this product, if I won’t purchase it again.
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
My hair is thin. It has always been thin and falls out like crazy. This tends to give me some volume but my hair gets greasy fast and I have to use it everyday to avoid the grease.
Sofia S.
Ceres, CA
I love Pantene. It keeps my hair soft & feeling good. Some shampoos dry out hair, but Pantene doesn't it keeps me loving my hair
LaurieAnne D.
rue du bocage
meilleur shampoing jamais utilisé. Ne rend pas les cheveux gras. Pas besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup!
sophie S.
Vancouver
Gives my hair a very pretty shine. It cleans it really well. Smells amazing. And I get so much volume after using this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
il y a 4 ans
Ilda V. il y a 4 ans
The sulfate that this product has, dries it out:( I actually have it as well