Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo

Sheer Volume Shampoo

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Does anyone use Frederick Fekkai Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner? I think they might be discontinuing the larger sizes and wanted to know if anyone had found something as good?
Is this a good volume shampoo? Does it leave your hair shiny and nourished or dry and lifeless like a lot of cheaper shampoos?
Start your review of Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
This is definitely a go to of mine for affordable shampoo that delivers on what it says. Gives my hair volume, doesn't weigh it down or leave a reside. I wish the fragrance would stay in my hair for longer like other products such as the Matrix brand but overall it's a great option!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,554 reviews
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This worked great. No fly aways my hair felt wonderful after using. I liked that it was clear it felt like my hair wasn't heavy after using the product.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I like this shampoo, makes my hair soft. But I didn't feel that it really made a difference in volume.
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Abigail V.
Purchased at: Target
#empties I love the way Pantene smells it does not matter the specific product. I know people say it has bad stuff in it but don’t put too much thought into it because I am literally washing it out. Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Amelia D.
I love Pantene..I’ve used it for the last 28 years. It’s everything it says it is. If you’ve never tried it out before get it after you get a hair. That way you can see what it will do for your hair. That’s the best way to put any shampoo to the test. I can honestly say it helps out so much with split ends, shine, volume and the smell you can get enough of!! Just remember everyone has different hair types so what works for me may not work for you... but something tells me you’ll love it! If you don’t at least you aren’t breaking the bank. I think the regular size is 3.64 and the big one is 6.87 give or take I live in Louisiana and these prices are the going rate here! Try it out I think you’ll like!
Angela C.
Mendham Twp, NJ
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Angela C.
It is a really very good shampoo, I love the smell and texture of my hair after the bath.
Courtney F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have extremely oily hair. This shampoo only made it worse. I was trying to find something to dry my roots out and this didn't work. Did make my hair soft though
Irene L.
Abbeville, LA
I will not buy anything else but Pantene shampoo and conditioner! Leave my hair smelling great, soft and the conditioner is awesome! I can just comb through my hair and not have to worry about tangles! Highly recommend this product to all! :)
Veruska G.
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by Veruska G.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for the care and shine of my hair for years, I love it! my hair is healthy and shiny
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Perfect for thin/fine hair. Very cleansing, but not harsh. Also, is not expensive and can be found in any drug store or big box store, usually on sale. Scent is light and rinses clean. I use with the matching conditioner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
il y a 3 ans
Ilda V. il y a 3 ans
The sulfate that this product has, dries it out:( I actually have it as well