Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner - 6oz uploaded by Kayla H.

BY PANTENE

Volumize every strand with the air-light nourishment of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner. Infused with Pro-V nutrients, this breakthrough in-shower formula boosts strands for 24 hours without the weigh-down of traditional cream conditioners. Just shampoo, rinse, condition hair with the totally weightless texture of this foaming conditioner and rinse again. Light enough for everyday use.

Health Facts: Dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Foam

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Beauty Purpose: Conditioning

Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
All I have to say is wow.... while I have a lot of hair, it is baby fine and everrrrything seems to weigh it down or leave it looking stringy/greasy and not give me the results which the product boasts to. I have not used conditioner on my entire head, especially my roots, in YEARS! I made sure to test this on a weekend day should I need to rewash my hair. To start I dispensed way too much product into my hand as I forgot that the foam would ‘grow’. Despite the snafu, I committed to it and worked the foam in from root to tip and used my wet comb to really distribute it. I chose to let my hair air dry and to my utter surprise, I was amazed that my hair simply felt soft and light. Was not greasy, weighed down, or felt as if there was a residue on my scalp. I will be honest and admit that I have not used Pantene products in 10+ years due to conversations with past stylists and at first was hesitant but I would 100% recommend this to others with fine or thin hair who struggle with finding hair products. The only factor I was not loving was the scent, which was strawberry-esque. It’s not too perfume-y but I personally prefer clean smelling scents and nothing fruity or too floral. Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner - 6oz
Ellyn H.
Honestly, this did not condition my hair whatsoever. It didn't even feel like I had used conditioner in my hair at all. I have long, medium thickness hair and it doesnt take much to condition it, but this just did not work. I received this free in my Wal-Mart beauty box, but will not buy this on my own.
Cady S.
Cortland, NY
I tried the moisturizer one because of a voxbox that I received and wanted to try the volume one because I have bet flat hair! I love the one sent to me so I immediately had to try the volume one and it’s just as amazing! Highly suggest for thin hair or those that want to keep their volume!
casey m.
This product leaves my hair SO greasy. It is the worst conditioner I have ever used. It seems light and airy then clearly doesn't rinse out well. Now i look like I haven't washed my hair in a week, even though I washed it last night ...
Sarah W.
Seven Valleys, PA
I really loved the idea of this product but it didn’t do anything special to my hair. It was alright but nothing exciting. I’ve used better conditioners. Like I said, it wasn’t bad. It just wasn’t anything to get excited about.
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
I love this stuff so far! I got a sample from Walmart and so far my hair loves it! It gives my flat hair a good little bit of volume! I do recommend and I think I'll get the big bottle!
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
Made my hair feel so good . I mixed it a little with my conditioner curl pantene. They work great together. Frizz free.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Have to say I love the light weight of this stuff and the smell makes it even better. I have thin hair and it makes my hair silky smooth and that makes me happy. I recommend giving it a try you will love it I promise...