suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

Good shampoo and conditioner; it left my hair feeling soft and very healthy. The scent is great and I liked the formula!
I love the smell of it and I think my favorite part about it is the change of formula and trying to be more friendly on hair by not having sulfates or parabens!
I have been trying to find a shampoo/conditioner combo that is not only great for my scalp and also leaves my hair moisturized! Look no further, I was a faithful Pantene user all my life but when I got pregnant with my 🌈 baby, I couldn’t use it anymore, it made my hair greasy!!!! Fast forward, I moved from a very humid climate to a very dry and arid climate and then to top it off my hair decided it wanted to be curly! I have always had long hair and it is something I have always been vain about! Now all of the sudden, it’s frizzed, and untamable! I was at my wits end and also had no idea how to take care of curly hair! Never used anything other than shampoo/conditioner and a leave in for the tangles! Long story short, my hair loves Pantene again and I love my hair!! 💖💖
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How does this make your scalp feel? Like, any itchiness or anything associated with the sulfate free?
Does anyone know if Pantene's Nutrient Blends line is worth the money? Ive been wanting to try these (but do not want to waste my money) Pantene, Shampoo and Sulfate Free Conditioner Kit, Paraben and Dye Free, Pro-V Blends, Soothing Rose Water, 17.9 fl oz, Twin Pack
more questions