BY PANTENE #65 in Dry Shampoo

Pantene Root Reboot Dry Shampoo keeps beautiful hair looking beautiful by instantly reviving limp, lifeless locks. The formula with natural tapioca absorbs hair s natural oils and leaves it looking refreshed. Use Root Reboot Dry Shampoo in between washes and anytime you want to give your hair a clean, refreshed feel. Keeps beautiful hair looking beautiful by instantly reviving limp locks. Formula with natural tapioca that absorbs oil and leaves hair refreshed. Use in between washes to give hair a clean, refreshed feel. Allergy-tested.

• I am looking for a new dry shampoo. How is this low cost item? Does...1 Answers
  • What does it smell like? & I have thick dark hair, does it really a...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well on dark hair? The bottle doesn't say! 4 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Dubuque
I'm not a big fan of dry shampoos and this one is no exception. I like the concept, but I've found that dry shampoos leave my hair chalky looking even after I brush it out. Pantene products are usually great. I've used and loved Pantene products for many years, but I don't like this one as much. It smells great though. I guess I will just stick to my regular routine of washing my hair with liquid shampoo and water.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Garden City, MI
This stuff is great! I work two jobs, and sometimes I get back too late to take a shower and I know I need to look my best the next day for work! This stuff makes my hair look like I just took a shower. It feels a little weird - like your hair is super thick. It's clear the oil is still in there, but only when you touch it. If anything, it just adds more volume and it looks and smells great!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product has really helped reduce the oil build-up in my hair in between washes. This is especially helpful during the summer months, when dealing with Georgia's humid heat. My only complaint is that it can leave the hair feeling a bit stiff, somewhat like there is a little hairspray in it, which I don't mind too much. I would likely buy this product again.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This dry shampoo makes my hair feel dirty and really stiff. I have dark blonde, fine hair. I wash my hair about every other day, and 2nd day hair usually always needs a little lift and can be oily. This dry shampoo does take care of the oil but at the same time, my hair doesn't have the same movement and feels pretty gross.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I love how this worked with my hair. I would use it in clean or second- or third-day hair for texture. It really would lock in all the oil from my hair and gave it a fresh smell. Just watch spraying it too much or too close to your hair as it will leave white powder. You typically can just brush it in though.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
I love this stuff! Pleasant scent and doesn't turn hair white like some other brands. It does make your hair dry and kinda stiff but gives me crazy volume. It took me a solid week to get used to using it but now I can't live without it. I source it locally because I run out so often.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
I tried this dry shampoo. I smells nice but it doesn't really help my hair with 2nd+ days. It's more like a hair spray instead of making my hair feel clean. I even tried to use it on newly cleaned hair to add texture. It just made my hair stiff every time. Won't be buying it again. 😕
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , FL
Okay so I have a love hate relationship with this product. I like that it does absorb some of the oil and it does give some volume the issue for me is that it just doesn't last. I to make sure I used it up I started using it on freshly washed hair just for some extra volume.
Kalli T.
Kalli T.
Lexington, KY
Best thing I ever discovered! I only wash my hairon once or twice a week and I use this every morning. It keeps my hair fresh and it doesn't leave a residue. I have a busy life so this helps keep my morning routine to a minimum. Would definitely recommend to others!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I like this product well enough , it works pretty good and has a really nice scent .Its great for those in between hair wash days ! I would say it is very effective and long lasting . I will most likely purchase this product again and i would recommend to anyone
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Does this product work well on dark hair? The bottle doesn't say!
alexandra d.
alexandra d.
Massena, NY
Who else loves this dry shampoo?
Georgeanna J.
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
I am looking for a new dry shampoo. How is this low cost item? Does it leave the hair white?
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
What does it smell like? & I have thick dark hair, does it really absorbs the oil off your roots?