BeautyHair ProductsPantene
Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler

Pantene Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler

Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Serious Repair Detangler.

Does this work as a daily leave in conditioner ?
Whats a great hair detangler i have used the suave and pantene one and they dont seem to help other than the fragrance [product:pantene-pro-v-normal-thick-hair-solutions-silkening-detangler]
I wonder is this any good on African American (4b) hair. ?
Start your review of Pantene Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,589 reviews
Pantene Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler uploaded by Sandra G.
I use this everyday, I use conditioner but this helps me so I can comb through my hair. #frizzfighter #winterskincare #hairessentials
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Pantene Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Target
After I have had my hair up or had a busy day, my hair can get tangled and this stuff if like magic to my hair. I only have to spray a little and carefully comb through my hair to get the tangles out! Doesn’t leave your hair heavy or greasy either!
Alicia H.
1,441 reviews
Pantene Repair & Protect Serious Repair Detangler uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't always use this but when I do, I use it on damp hair after showering and comb through. It smells really great and is able to ease the brush through my tangles effectively without resistance. Its relatively cheap compared to other products and overall, pretty good.
Aleeya Z.
Mcadoo, PA
I only bought this product to try because I had a coupon for it. This product is amazing! My hair gets so tangled when I wash it and this helps to get the knots out without ruining my hair, it also doesn't leave it greasy.
Emily A.
Edon, OH
I really love this detangler it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, this is also great to use on my daughters hair as she hair that gets tangled easily.
Tanya B.
Rathdrum, ID
I could not imagine life without my Pantene. I love everything about it, the feel , smell, and it works better than any other product out there and it is affordable for anyone
emily S.
Brocton, NY
My daughter has really thick curly hair and this is the only detangling spray I have found that adequately detangles her hair.
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
I would say I like this product because I have thick hair and it really gets my tangles out.. it smells great and is affordable. The only down side is it is kinda sticky like makes my hair feel too dry at the end. Everyone is different though
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
My daughter really loves this product it detangles her hair and it smells really good she uses it all the time and so do i just gives you a little added something to your hair after a shower or even when your hair is dry you can squirt some and it will help tame your hair and make it smell good
Katherine V.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
A MUST HAVE!!!!! This product is great! I have very long hair and it tangles easily this product takes the tangled out instantly! The fragrance smells so fresh and clean! [product:pantene-repair-&-protect-serious-repair-detangler] Influenster.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina L.
Tulare, CA
il y a 3 ans
Anush il y a 3 ans
Hi , the Pantene detangler really works great for me, I normally don’t use any conditioner , usually it’s good to use on semi- wet hair ..& leave it for a min or 2 . Try to use the comb which I brought from Walmart, it’s easy detangles your hair once you applied the Pantene detangler
Joana R.
il y a 4 ans
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Mist Detangler is this product good for oily hair?
Natali S. il y a un an
Noo, it leaves my hair even more oily