Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit uploaded by Amber W.

BY PANTENE #58 in Haircare Sets

Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo: Repair & Protect Shampoo with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage with Pro-V science + dual-polymer formula; Use with Repair & Protect Conditioner for even more damage protectionRepair & Protect Miracle Protecting Conditioner: Repair & Protect Conditioner with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage; Use with Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to maximize repair while you sleep

Amber W.
Buffalo, WV
Absolutely love this shampoo. My hair gets oily so easy and a lot of shampoos and conditioners make it worse. This product doesn't leave any residue in my hair. And the conditioner lasts forever. Most conditioners I need a handful of for my hair to feel soft. But I can literally use a dime size amount and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft. It will be hard to match this with another product in my opinion.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
I love Pantene products! I mostly enjoy them for their scent. This one specifically always leaves my hair smelling fresh for days. However, I have not noticed that my hair is any more protected than when I use other Pantene products. I will continue to use solely for the smell and body it give my hair though!
Erika C.
Repair is usually a must , I have long hair that's needs love from time to time. It leaves my hair with great fragrance and very soft. I enjoy using Pantene repair
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I purchased this product because I had some really good coupons. It was a mistake. I have long thick/thin hair and I did not like the way this product worked. In just a day after washing my hair felt oily and itchy. Directly after washing my felt like there a waxy build up on it. I would not purchase again.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this shampoo. The smell is perfect and it gently cleans my hair. The conditioner makes my hair very soft. The combination is perfect for my needs.The price is comparable to other major brands. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for ages and will continue to do so.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo but the problem this shampoo does to me at least it gives me dandruff . My scalp is to dry I believe for this shampoo. My hair was damaged so I decided to try this. I won't be purchasing again
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
This isn't my go to Shampoo! It's never let me down when bringing my dry stringy hair to life! No other can compare to it that I've found at the price it runs!It leaves my hair soft and manageable and leaves a great shine! I'm very satisfied with Pantene!
Brittany H.
Raleigh, NC
😊 has worked wonders on the damage done to my hair with a blow dryer and straightner. Works great compared to others I've used and is reasonably priced. It's lasted me for months now and my daughter uses it too. I'll definitely keep buying it. Very satisfied.
Emily M.
Greenwood, IN
I love how clean this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel! I'm a night shower-er and it's sometimes hard to make it through the day without feeling greasy. But this stuff helps!
Lauren M.
Loveland, CO
Pantene always makes my hair feel so soft and clean. This shampoo does the same. I have very tangly hair, and have been losing hair post-pregnancy. If I brush my hair too harshly, it will just fall out. This shampoo makes it tangle free and easy to brush.