Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsPantene
Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit

Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit

Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo: Repair & Protect Shampoo with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage with Pro-V science + dual-polymer formula; Use with Repair & Protect Conditioner for even more damage protectionRepair & Protect Miracle Protecting Conditioner: Repair & Protect Conditioner with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage; Use with Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to maximize repair while you sleep

Start your review of Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Yessenia V.
Fort Worth, TX
sooo it's sticky ,but it does do it's job I use it every now & then like when I really need my hair to calm down a bit 😭 I would actually recommend this though for people with curly & frizzy hair !
Jennifer D.
Gowanda, NY
Just bought this product and I'm not yet sure how I feel about it. It seems to give my hair a strange feel after using it
milena G.
Rahway, NJ
i love this product so much on my hair, i feel like it really helps make my hair healthier and softer, it also doesn’t dry out my hair at all and instead gives it moisture and hydration, love it!!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
This is a great product to use and then I think this would be a great thing and I think this is a great day to do and it's a good product to use and Target would be a great place to get it or Target or even Walmart and it's nice it's the last thing it says satisfied so I was satisfied with the results and I wasn't disappointed draw
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
I have used this shampoo before and i've seen great result.. i didn't use it for a long time because i need a shampoo for color treated hair.. but i don't have anything bad to say about this product aside from i wish it's for color treated hair too
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pantene products! The smell, the results, all fantastic. However, the only negative thing I have to say is that this makes my hair look very greasy after one day. I guess that is the trade off to having a thick, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
Norma A.
Brownsville, TX
Love this shampoo it smells so good and leaves my hair smelling fresh for hours it also adds the softness texture and makes it feel so good
Carla C.
17 Old Greenwich, CT
Is not bad but is not my favorite my hair smell really god but it doesn't fell so soft
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
This isn't my go to Shampoo! It's never let me down when bringing my dry stringy hair to life! No other can compare to it that I've found at the price it runs!It leaves my hair soft and manageable and leaves a great shine! I'm very satisfied with Pantene!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
I really like this shampoo because it leaves my hair hydrated and does not look dry. I am greasy hair and keep it clean until my next wash. I recommend it!