Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit

Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo: Repair & Protect Shampoo with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage with Pro-V science + dual-polymer formula; Use with Repair & Protect Conditioner for even more damage protectionRepair & Protect Miracle Protecting Conditioner: Repair & Protect Conditioner with Antioxidants helps: Repair damaged hair by restoring smoothness, shine and manageability; Protect hair's keratin from future damage; Use with Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to maximize repair while you sleep

Start your review of Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Winter haven florida
This is a great product to use and then I think this would be a great thing and I think this is a great day to do and it's a good product to use and Target would be a great place to get it or Target or even Walmart and it's nice it's the last thing it says satisfied so I was satisfied with the results and I wasn't disappointed draw
Buffalo, WV
Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo with Conditioner Kit uploaded by Amber W.
Absolutely love this shampoo. My hair gets oily so easy and a lot of shampoos and conditioners make it worse. This product doesn't leave any residue in my hair. And the conditioner lasts forever. Most conditioners I need a handful of for my hair to feel soft. But I can literally use a dime size amount and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft. It will be hard to match this with another product in my opinion.
Grandville, MI
I love Pantene products! I mostly enjoy them for their scent. This one specifically always leaves my hair smelling fresh for days. However, I have not noticed that my hair is any more protected than when I use other Pantene products. I will continue to use solely for the smell and body it give my hair though!
Los Angeles , CA
The words anti-frizz are what caught my attention! My hair is as frizzy as it can get so anything that states it will help I'll try! Definitely my favorite shampoo ever since I tried it! I'm very hesitant to try new shampoos but this is always a go to and definitely worth it!
Woodland, CA
I have used this Shampoo and Conditioner and it is true what the Commercials say best for all hair types , it gives You Stronger Hair and full body ad Brilliance, the scent is pretty cool and fresh, I would buy this again My hair looks shiny and full of body
Fountain Vly, CA
Whoa didnt expect the aftermath of this shampoo. It gave it the nastiest texture ever as if I bought this from the dollar store. It made my hair greasy the next day and I was so disappointed. I thought maybe the bottle was no longer good so I changed it and same thing with another bottle
This is my go-to conditioner! I use this everyday since the frizz of my hair is minimized in the humid environment. It made my hair feel really smooth even though I wash my hair everyday. This leaves a very nice neutral scent and I would definitely buy again.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pantene products! The smell, the results, all fantastic. However, the only negative thing I have to say is that this makes my hair look very greasy after one day. I guess that is the trade off to having a thick, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
Tualatin, OR
I have used this shampoo before and i've seen great result.. i didn't use it for a long time because i need a shampoo for color treated hair.. but i don't have anything bad to say about this product aside from i wish it's for color treated hair too
Orange, CA
I use to love using pantene pro v hair products. But i had to change product brands because it had a strong smell like alcohol. It does lather up well. Keeps your hairs shiney and smooth.  Its not very expensive and cleans the hair well. But i feel it is too harsh for my hair.