BY PANTENE

• Alot of Pantene products are great. But I never used it o...1 Answers
  • Does it feel soft on skin?5 Answers
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this hair cream! It made my hair feel really soft and smooth and it really did moisturize my hair. I have 4b dyed black hair and it doesn’t strip my hair at all. I really love this and would recommend it to everyone. And it smells amazing!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m sorry to say but I am not a fan of Pantene products. My hair seems to break easily whenever I use their shampoos and conditioners. I have had a lot of hair damage after using their product so I will not buy it anymore. I think that the product smells great and their packaging looks very sophisticated and it’s a shame that this is how my hair reacts to the product.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I gave this product 3 stars because it wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t great. I didn’t feel as if it lasted long and kept my hair hydrated. I needed something more beyond the moisture that the product was capable of providing. It smells great and if you don’t have extremely dry hair it may be a fit .
Daveenah M.
Columbus, OH
Used this back in the day when it was first released. My mom and I got excited that pantene had finally released products for black hair. It works okay nothing too special. I prefer the other pantene lines, however the gold series is pretty good so I would suggest that one.
Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I had a horrible experience with the whole collection. This made my hair really dry and brittle. My hair fell out for the most part. Now I get my hair done every 2 weeks. I refuse to use anything from this line or any pantene products on my hair after my horrible experience
Corinne D.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Product is pretty good. However it’s heavy on your hair. Made mine a bit oily and like all Pantene products leaves a gross film on my shower — plugging up the drain. I do love the smell! But still looking for that product to my my curls go wow!
Marian A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair cream is great for relaxed and natural hair. It’s affordable and smells great. It keeps your hair moisturized even in hot temperatures. All of Pantene products are affordable and can be purchased in all major stores.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use Suave products but they started drying out my hair so I had to switch. All hair types are different though so feel free to give it a shot if you are curious. Their products are generally affordable and smell nice
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer cream wa great on my hair. It made my hair feel extremely hydrated. My hair was very soft and manageable. It definitely met my expectations. The price was fiat as well I would absolutely recommend this product.
Sophia L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like to give very honest opinion this product just didn’t do it for me the price is not bad but definitely not worth your money! I have wavy hair and this just left it greasy and all I don’t recommend this product
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
Does it feel soft on skin?
Melondie S.
Columbia, SC
Alot of Pantene products are great. But I never used it on my skin per say. Did you read the product information before you asked a question?