Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner

PANTENE PRO-V RELAXED & NATURAL Conditioner 8.5 oz

I like the smell of Pantene and how soft it leaves my hair but I've heard it has a lot of wax in it is this true?
Start your review of Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
It's a really good combo. It leaves enough moisture to comb through my natural hair. Will continue to buy it.
Wilmington, NC
This has made my hair smooth and straighter than ever. This conditioner has actually healed my split ends.
Restores all my natural shine and moisture! I love this shampoo and conditioner its my one of my favorites.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
My all time favorite conditioner. My hair feels rejuvenate do after I use it, and the smell is ahhmazing
Keeps your hair from going to frizzy in the heat, Makes your hair look great, brings back the shine.
Belleville, IL
This one works great for conditioner and breakage. The con is the tube it does not want to come out.
Valley Center, CA
It works really good for people with really dry head frizzy hair and want to get back there old hair
Dallas, TX
Haven't used it enough but it seems to work ok so far. I'll have to try it again maybe on it's own.
Most conditioners are about the same for my hair. I haven't noticed a big difference with this one.
Middletown, NY
I like to use this in the winter. for some reason my hair loves it best when it's cold out....lol