Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner

PANTENE PRO-V RELAXED & NATURAL Conditioner 8.5 oz

I like the smell of Pantene and how soft it leaves my hair but I've heard it has a lot of wax in it is this true?
Start your review of Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
I do not like this product leaves my hair very greasy. I works best conditioner PERT brand, My curls are not defined
Thomasville, GA
I use this at least one a week to help with my dry hair. With this I love the fact that I don't have to use it daily.
It has a nice smell but it did nothing for my hair. After a week i had the worst dandruff EVER and my hair felt dry.
Fairfax, VA
I like this product for my natural hair. It's good for co-washes, too. Great for dealing with tangles. Great slip.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love this product because it really does keep those split ends away and at bay! It's very cost friendly too :)
Bowie, MD
Even when I was relaxed hair I had dry hair. So with this it definitely moisturized my hair. A great rinse out.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pantene natural is what I use on a regular basis now didn't leave my hair greasy and heavy but light and clean
Great for my easy breakable hair. it feels great in my hair and my hair is never dry. due to the natural oils.
Fort Pierce, FL
Smells amazing and really help repair my damaged hair! A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Little Rock, AR
Pantene always leaves my hair smelling so good and so moisturized. I would recommend it and it is affordable.