Pantene Relaxed & Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner uploaded by Chanel G.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PANTENE PRO-V RELAXED & NATURAL Conditioner 8.5 oz

• I like the smell of Pantene and how soft it leaves my hai...8 Answers
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
I love Pantene Relaxed and Natural Dry to Moisture Conditioner. Before I started using it, along with the shampoo, my hair was very dry and brittle. But after using the Pantene a couple of times, I could truly tell a difference in how my hair felt and how manageable my hair was. I love Pantene products and will continue to use them.
Shahara W.

I lucked up on this co-wash because it was being clearance in the store that I was in. When I tried it I fell in love. This is the ONLY product that actually DETANGLES and keeps my hair clean all while maintaining moisture. Sadly I've been seeing it disappear from store shelves. PLEASE PANTENE DON'T DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT!
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
From my understanding, this product no longer exists. It was split into a relaxed product line and a natural product line. When I was using thia shampoo, my hair was happy. It was shiny, bouncy and felt healthy. All hair requires moisture and Pantene Relaxed and Natural delivers just that!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
This shampoo and conditioner is infused with ingredients for natural or relaxed hair of people of color. It is restoring and perfectly formulated to smooth, tame and enrich your tresses no matter the current state you will see an improvement. I would recommend this product.
Shakeymama :.
I used this for only a short period of time. I enjoyed the product when I had it but once my bottle was clear I switched over to Shea moisture. My time with this product was well worth the buy. I do recommend to transitioning naturals.
Ashley R.
Norcross , GA
I've been using patene for years and I just love how they've kind of transitioned for girls with natural hair. This conditioner is perfect for they gyals who want to add a little more moisture to their hair during wash day.
Saleen E.
East Brady
This conditioner is fantastic. I have dry, over processed hair. A little of this conditioner goes a LONG way. I lightly apply it to the ends of my hair and afterwards they are silky and smooth. I will definitely purchase this again!
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
This stuff is pretty amazing for a drug store conditioner. I haven't used this in a while but it's been on my mind repurchasing it. I have naturally curly biracial hair so it adds a great amount of shine and moisture.
Jordene P.
Ehh. It was okay, not my favorite product. It could have given a little bit more moisture. It has been a couple years since I've used it last do it may have changed.
Ishi B.
Seattle, WA
This is the only conditioner I use on my 3a hair. Really helps my curls stay moistened and in shape. I like to apply and come out in the shower. After I've distributed it, I pile it up and leave on a few extra minutes while I lather up. I suggest rinsing with warm or to cool water (depending on what you can tolerate) as this helps close the pores.

You can't get a better product for the price!
Allen N.
I like the smell of Pantene and how soft it leaves my hair but I've heard it has a lot of wax in it is this true?