BY PANTENE

Pantene Anti-Dandruff helps prevent recurrence of flaking, itching and irritation associated with dandruff.

Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
This is a great product I use when it is winter time or my scalp is overly dry from hard water or being over washed. This product targets my scalp and makes it feel less itchy and be less patchy. I love the smell of this product and it is available at every place where Pantene is sold. I have not had an issue with it and will buy it again.
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
Pantene is a product I love. It’s more on the expensive side for me and sadly Because of that I possibly only use this brand one or two months out of the year. It keeps my hair soft, my oils under control, my hair looking healthy and my dandruff astray. I love this brand so much that I wish I was able to use it all year long!
Paola S.
I like his shampoo but i see nothing great about it. It’s just like any other and it’s disappointing considering how much promotion and how much you see it on tv. It smells okay, and leaves the hair kind of dry.
Madison P.
Charlottesville
This is poor marketing! It is stated that this shampoo is for dandruff and dry scalp but it made my hair so greasy!! I was very displeased! I will not repurchase this product because I was very disappointed!
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
My fave fave fave shampoo at all timess!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I have been using Pantene for as long as 6 years never a dull moment! It has such a great scent! Very good job and very affordable unlike other exspensive shampoos
Jazmine P.
Bradenton
I have a mild problem with dandruff but I still get bothered by it. This shampoo and conditioner clears me of mostly all of it. It feels nice on my scalp and doesn’t burn like other dandruff shampoos.
Zach C.
Clear Lake
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff, and this shampoo has been incredible. It is affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. Thank you Pantene for your wonderful haircare products!
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
This is my go to product when my hair just needs more of a boost. A little goes a long way with this item. It’s best for people with dry scalps and it targets dry patches and frizz.
andrea C.
Chula Vista
good product. it has a nice scent and it works pretty good. it has helped with my dandruff and also did meet my expectations. i honestly don’t have anything that concerns me or bothers me about this product. great overall.
linda b.
I like this shampoo better than head and shoulders shampoo because my hair is more soft and smooth and manageable. Best for oily scalp leaves my hair shiny and full
Andreea Cristina B.