BY PANTENE

Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
Amazingly nourishing shampoo!! I alternate between a few shampoos but this one definitely leaves my hair so beautifully clean and scented for such a long time (the long lasting scent is characteristic of Pantene products) leaves my hair and scalp very well nourished.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good, but it is not the best. I like the smell of this product and it does make my hair feel clean. It almost makes my hair too clean, like it is stripping my hair of all of its natural oils and not adding very much moisture moisture back
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a while ago It helping a lot for my dandruff you can really see the difference after a couple days of using this product that you won't have no more flake and that your scalp will be dandruff free
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Belchertown, MA
I love this shampoo. The winter always does a number to my skin and my scalp is not spared. It gets itchy and flaky. I hate it but thanks to Pantene my scalp stays calm and my hair smells great.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Syracuse, NY
Leaves my hair soft but after 2 or so days. I don't blow dry my hair but when it dries it dries frizzy. Has a really nice scent that lasts a long time.
Alma A.
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually for dandruff I would use head and shoulders , but this one works well. I love pantene shampoo and even more that it treats dandruff
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice, one of my favorites. It works well, it just takes a while to get it fully out of your hair. It is affordable.
Ember T.
Ember T.
Cyril, OK
This is really nice, I use it everyday. Recommend lol , enjoy it . Does wonders so go buy it now for amazing hair
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped with dandruff. Not very expensive at all for a pretty big bottle also smelled pretty good
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and leaves my hair soft however I didn't feel like it worked as well for dandruff
Edmara S.
Edmara S.
Como esse produto funciona?