Pantene Pro-V Weightless Volume Gel uploaded by Yvette R.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Boost volume with long-lasting hold Do the style, not the damage Extra Strong Hold 3 Zero Weight. 24 hour hold. With Pro-Vitamins

Bayley C.
I have been using this for years and I prefer it over any other brand. It is super affordable and holds my curls all day long. Not to mention the scent is very good smelling. I recommend to other consumers
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
If you’re someone who likes to add a little bit of gel in their hair when they get out of the shower to give it a scrunched look this is something I highly recommend the price point is very good and I feel they made this product very well
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
My Step mother have very fine hair and it has no volume. So I got her this to help her with getting volume in her hair. i have to say it has a very pleasant odor and it does what it says. It gave her lift and volume where she was thinning. Great product and worth the price.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I usually add this hair gel in my hair after I give my hair a hairstyle that needs hold. It’s a gel that holds your hair intact even with humidity in the air. I use it mostly with my curls and it keeps them up very well!
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I have jet black, long and super-straight Asian hair that won't hold a curl for longer than 5 hours. I have to use a styling agent so that my hair's not completely flat. So my go to is usually gel. I love gels that are clean and light with just enough power to give my hair some body and lift.

I liked this gel a lot. It worked perfect for me and totally delivered. I didn't want any holding power, just body. It wasn't sticky and left my hair soft to the touch. The price was very affordable. I recommend for anyone looking for body and not holding power.
LaLa W.
I use this once in awhile when I run out of my other products it's okay if nothing really to brag about. It gets the job done on my hair especially when I'm in a rush.
Nicole C.
Arlington, TX
I bought this product thinking it meant to put in the roots of your hair for volume, before using it the first time i realized it was not meant for that purpose. I decided to give it a try anyways because it stated that the gel was "weightless" and now this is one of my favorite products to use for voluminous hair. How I use it is with damp hair i apply a SMALL amount on the tips of my fingers and rub the product through my roots then i blow dry my hair (not in any particular way). It does not make my hair feel sticky and all dirty, I also use the gel for days I don't want to put heat to my hair and it leaves my curls feeling soft. Good multi-purpose product!
Brianna M.
Tucson, AZ
Seems to be another let down. It specifically states that this gel is for fine, flat hair, but this gel seemed to make my hair just want to stick together before it dries and gets crunchy. Needless to say, it also did nothing for volume in my hair. Starting to get pretty disappointed with the whole Pantene brand..
Michele M.
Nebraska
I normally refuse to wear gel because I don't like the feel once my hair dries. I have very straight hair, I can scrunch this in after my shower and I get wavy result for a wind blown look. It doesn't harden or feel greasy. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
I love this gel because I have flat hair and I am always trying to give my hair more volume. This gel works pretty well. It leaves my hair a little sticky though and not completely soft, but it still does a good job of adding volume depending on how I put it in. I am not sure how big of a difference it really makes though. I am not sure if I would buy it again