Pantene Pro-V Weekly Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo uploaded by Amanda S.

BY PANTENE

View larger Pantene Damage Detox System Pantene Damage Detox system is our first-ever total detox for hair. Featuring a daily cleanse and a weekly rehab routine, it’s designed to work holistically to rebuild your hair’s vitality and immunity to damage...

• Has anyone with curly or natural hair tried this product yet?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've been ga-ga over the Detox line for a ...2 Answers
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
I bought this shampoo because I felt like my products were building up on my scalp. I used this for a couple weeks and then suddenly my scalp got extremely dry and itchy. I would recommend this for occasion use definitely not gentle enough for everyday use.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product is meant to be used as a deep clean to strip away product buildup. It is labeled as weekly use but I dont use a ton of product so I usually use every other week. It has a mint-type smell which I am not fond of but it disappears pretty quick. I love to use this prior to use a hair mask or deep conditioner because these products can penetrate my hair better after the buildup has been removed.
Gina B.
I usually stick with one line while I'm looking for new hair care products so I can see if it truly works for me! Pantene Pro-V Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo does what it says it does. It gives you a deep cleanse and smells awesome. Simply follow the directions and give your hair a mini vacation.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Pantene Pro-V Weekly Deep Cleansing Purifying Shampoo is the weekly ritual step that is part of the detoxification system for the first time total Pantene for hair. It gently washes harmful impurities and buildup to promote brilliance and shine - even in dyed hair. For a total hair welfare system, Revitalization partner Shampoo and Conditioner Daily, weekly and Rehabilitation Cream Rehabilitation..Pantene Pro-V Weekly Deep Cleansing Purifying Shampoo:With mint mosaic oil
Detox and restore with 2x antioxidants
Specially formulated for use in dyed hair.
Jessica G.
This is a pretty good conditioner. I wouldn't say it's as good as some higher end ones I have tried, but it didn't cost near as much either. I would recommend this to someone looking for a deep conditioner on a budget.
Matilda M.
i really love this shampoo. it deep cleans my hairs without my scalp feel dry. i use it every other day and have never experienced any problems. it lathers up nicely and has a nice scent. i plan on purchasing it again.
Linda C.
Minot, ND
This shampoo is perfect to get all of the product out of my hair once a week.  I have a dry scalp, so I only use it once a week.  The smell is good, and it leaves my hair literally squeeky clean.
Lisa B.
Rockford
The deep cleanser is something new I've chose to start using and have really liked it. It has helped my hair repair itself from the dryer and products I put in it throughout the week.
Nhi P.
Seattle, WA
I love this shampoo! Its great if you're trying to train your hair for less washes. After a few times of use I noticed that my hair lasted longer without having to wash as often. It helps get rid of product residue which can cause damage to hair and greasiness.
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
I really love this stuff...my teenage son has really oily scalp and hair and this shampoo keeps it at bay. Its also made his hair a lot more softer and it smells awesome. The price is pretty good for the size you get plus how well it works it's totally worth the little that it costs.
Nicole
Has anyone tried this? I've been ga-ga over the Detox line for a few months, and think this would be a perfect fit for my regimen.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone with curly or natural hair tried this product yet?