Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Maxium Hold Hairspray uploaded by Kathy  B.

BY PANTENE

courtney J.
Woodbridge
Just switched to this hairspray 6 months ago and I love it. It holds my hair very well. The only down side to the spray is that it sticks to everything once it settles after using it in the same room for a period of time. Took me a little while to get the residue off of my blinds one day.
Angely D.
I love everything Pantene , leaves the hair very smooth and large volume plus it smells good, the first day I started using it if it was more complicated because my hair has always been " rebellious " when using the new product, but with patience and dedication to see very good results..
Leah M.
Murray, UT
I HAVE BEEN REALLY LOVING THIS PRODUCT ESPECIALLY WITH MY CURLY WAVY HAIR IT KEEPS MY CURLS TOGETHER ALL DAY AND ITS JUST THE RIGHT PRICE. ITS SMELLS GREAT NOT LIKE THAT GROSS ALCOHOL SMELL SOME HAVE .YOU CAN PURCHASE AT ANY DRUGSTORE . WILL DEFINITELY REPRUCHASE
Anna G.
Portage, IN
I love Pantene, I have never been disappointed yet. I love how it smells and helps my hair feel soft and silky. I do try other hair sprays but usually go back to Pantene quite often. Definitely worth the money. Always buy when on sale. I love the free samples
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Wow! Think Grease movie hair. This stuff has so much staying power. It holds your style. My hair is very thick and red and frizzy and it holds it in place so well. I think it's a great value and a great price. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Bettie R.
Toano, VA
I loved this hair spray before they changed the formula. It has no holding power at all. It does not add volume if anything it makes your hair go flat. I am trying to find another volume hairspray because this one, since the change is horrible.
Rosanna M.
I love using this hairspray maximum hold because my hair does not have a lot of volume and this hairspray adds so much volume to it without a doubt I think this is the best hair sprays there is to be honest.
Beatriz P.
I've used this product once before and loved how it did not leave my hair feeling heavy! That's something that I look for in hairspray. Also loved how it lasted much of the day. In total, it held my curls in for 9 hours. I would buy again.
Allison H.
Mount Joy, PA
This hairspray has the best hold. Windy days don't faze me because I know my hair will stay in place. It also has a good smell-not too strong like some other hair sprays are.
Frances J.
Alachua, FL
Love pantene!! I've used it for years, doesn't weight my hair down or leave it looking dull and lifeless. Gives my hair the extra protection I need from every day wear.