Pantene Pro-V Volume Texturizing Gel uploaded by Raysa G.

BY PANTENE #81 in Hair Gel

Lightweight gel gives all day body and fullness.
Our Volume Texturizing Gel is a lightweight, humidity-resistant formula that helps amp up volume.

USAGE:

WHO: For anyone who wants more volume. This velvet-smooth, humidity-resistant formula is light enough to create body and texture, giving even fine hair a beautiful boost.
WHEN: Use on damp hair after washing with Pantene Sheer Volume shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Squeeze gel and spread in palms, then work through damp hair from roots to tips. Style as desired.

Water/Eau, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Pantene is really good you just wash your hair,and apply a dime size amount of gel in your hand, then scrunch it in your hair. Keep scrunching in till you have it worked all over your hair.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great product. I use it mostly on my hair when it is wet. I don't get that super crunchy feel when it dries. It holds my hair in place and is not sticky or hard. My hair type is thin wavy, treated hair prone to frizz. I will buy this again and I recommend it.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
This product, Pantene Pro-V 24 Hour Weightless Volume Gel is okay in quality. I use this product when I scrunch my hair and it allows me to get great wavy curls. However, my style seems to fall after all day wear. I enjoy the light, fresh smell of this product.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I got this from Walmart, for fairly cheap. I have color treated hair, that's super thick and somewhat wavy/curly. More frizz than anything unfortunately. It takes a lot to get it to look good without heat. This product just didn't cut it for me. Someone with better behaved hair might have better luck.
Hannah B.
First of all I love this product. It gives you strong hold without the crunch. It definitely over exceeded my expectations. It has amazing value and is not pricey whatsoever. It's perfect for everyday use. I honestly wouldn't change anything about it. It's amazing.
Georgina R.
Honestly the only thing I liked about this was the smell, it did not help tame my crazy wavy hair at all and it only made it feel sticky and heavy. It took about two washes to get out completely and my hair felt dry
LeAnn H.
I can not live without this product. I use this product every single day. I does not weigh down my hair and it keeps my limp hair bouncy and full of life all day long. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped making this product. I always buy two at a time.
Jaelle B.
Tallahassee
I am a very good condition and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time
Though i have a lot of hair i still feel like it has no body to it. the pro v fine hair style weightless body building hair gel gave me that volume i was looking for when leaving my hair natural. it perfectly sculpted my waves and smelt great
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
Applies really easily and doesn't feel sticky. Does make my hair look thicker and fuller. Without my hair is so flat. Like the way it is dispensed. Really good price and quality compared to my salon brand. I would buy again without question.
Diana R.
Does this leave like little white dots on your hair after it dries, and how long wear is this product?
madison h.
My hair is very thick and very straight! Will this help me crunch it a bit?