Pantene Pro-V Volume High Lifting Hairspray uploaded by Jasmine M.Pantene Pro-V Volume High Lifting Hairspray uploaded by Amber S.Pantene Pro-V Volume High Lifting Hairspray uploaded by Aileen R.

BY PANTENE

All-day lift and fullness.
Our Volume High Lifting Hairspray is an ultra-sheer mist for extra strong hold without added weight for more volume.

USAGE:

WHO: Perfect for those who want great volume and 24-hour frizz-fighting power in a hairspray
WHEN: Use daily to finish your style and lock in 24-hour humidity resistance.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair to finish your look.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

• does it have an all day hold like is said on the bottle ? "all da...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Keyshia C.
New York
LOVE THE VOLUME OF MY HAIR!!!!!! This hairspray gives my hair so much volume and I loooooove it! The smell isn't too strong which is also a huge plus! I wish it came in a travel size because the can is huge and it is a little frustrating to pack and can't be in my travel bag.
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
This product does give the lift at first, but I wished it was more long lasting. My hair would look great for the first hour or 2, but after that, my hair would be back to how it looked before I used the product. I think if they had a travel size version of this, I would definitely buy it and leave it in my car or purse for touch ups.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I like using this hair spray after I blow dry my hair to keep it in place. It’s a very flexible hold and gives my hair volume at the same time. I’m still able to run my fingers through my hairs without it being stiff or hard. It’s inexpensive and usually get it on sale, it’s worth the price and i would recommend it.
Kasey O.
I use this hairspray all the time before I go out because my hair always used to fall flat but once i saw this and started using it my hair holds up all night long and I don't have to continually go to the bathroom to make sure it still looks good. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Yaya C.
This is my favorite i mean favorite hairspray of all time. I use this on a daily because i have a lot of baby hairs and i dont want a hairspray that hardens your hair. This does the work and it spells amazing. When I straighten my hair i spray it to give my hair volume so i doesn't look that flat. Amazing and I recommend it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I like trying out different hairsprays for my hair and this one compared to others are great it has a great scent and it's very effective it doesn't dry out your hair it keeps everything on hold without overdrying!
Emily W.
This hairspray is amazing because it locks in my curls all day and helps make my hair look more voluminous. It is very inexpensive and always enhances my hairdos. I also love the scent, so I am for sure going to repurchase!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I love this hair spray. It's my go to for keeping my straightened curly hair from poofing in the humid summer weather. It smells really nice and is light but has a long hold. I wish the sprayer didn't get clogged as often, but nothing hot water can't fix.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is a great hairspray for days where you just want more volume. It stays in place and it smells wonderful. I use it almost everyday. It can be found at your local drugstore and its not to pricey.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Have tried several drug store brands and this one is pretty good. Has a light scent and goes on smooth. Hair combs out pretty easy and everything stays in place. Does help with volume.
Brittany G.
does it have an all day hold like is said on the bottle ? "all day lift and fullness."