BY PANTENE #90 in Hairspray

All-day lift and fullness.
Our Volume High Lifting Hairspray is an ultra-sheer mist for extra strong hold without added weight for more volume.

USAGE:

WHO: Perfect for those who want great volume and 24-hour frizz-fighting power in a hairspray
WHEN: Use daily to finish your style and lock in 24-hour humidity resistance.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair to finish your look.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

• does it have an all day hold like is said on the bottle ?...1 Answers
Kristen M.
I was in a dire need for hairspray and I saw this at Walmart and figured it was worth a shot - and I’m happy I gave it a shot! You get a lot of product for the price. The spray nozzle spreads the product very evenly, the mist doesn’t go in one straight flow like some others do. The scent isn’t awful and it dissipates once it’s in your hair. The thing I love most is the HOLD! It seriously is strong without being like superglue to your hair! My hair is very fine and I’m also going through postpartum hair loss, so the fact this works on my hair, I know it can work on any type of hair!!
Marilu C.
United States
Something I look for when shopping for hair spray is that it doesn't leave any residue and by that I mean the hairsprays that make it seem like you have dandruff or the sticky hair spray this hair spray doesn't do that and that's why I love to use it. This hair spray is perfect for hairstyles where you tease your hair and against humidity.
Dana W.
Texas
Truly a life saver when I left my other band of hairspray at my house on my wedding day. My mom didn’t know what kind to get, I’m so happy she grabbed the Pantene Pro-V high lifting hairspray!!!! My hair didn’t move all day!! And it was hot and windy!!
Rosie L.
Westfield, IN
This hairspray is good at holding styles. I always spray it in my hair when I curl it or do buns and it’s good for taming flyaways. The only thing I don’t like is that it flakes and leaves little particles flying everywhere when it dries
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
This is a good hairspray. You can buy this at it local stores. Keeps the hair in place. And yes it's an affordable product Pantene Pro-V Volume High Lifting Hairspray
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
This product does give the lift at first, but I wished it was more long lasting. My hair would look great for the first hour or 2, but after that, my hair would be back to how it looked before I used the product. I think if they had a travel size version of this, I would definitely buy it and leave it in my car or purse for touch ups.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I like using this hair spray after I blow dry my hair to keep it in place. It’s a very flexible hold and gives my hair volume at the same time. I’m still able to run my fingers through my hairs without it being stiff or hard. It’s inexpensive and usually get it on sale, it’s worth the price and i would recommend it.
Yaya C.
This is my favorite i mean favorite hairspray of all time. I use this on a daily because i have a lot of baby hairs and i dont want a hairspray that hardens your hair. This does the work and it spells amazing. When I straighten my hair i spray it to give my hair volume so i doesn't look that flat. Amazing and I recommend it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I like trying out different hairsprays for my hair and this one compared to others are great it has a great scent and it's very effective it doesn't dry out your hair it keeps everything on hold without overdrying!
Emily W.
This hairspray is amazing because it locks in my curls all day and helps make my hair look more voluminous. It is very inexpensive and always enhances my hairdos. I also love the scent, so I am for sure going to repurchase!
Brittany G.
does it have an all day hold like is said on the bottle ? "all day lift and fullness."

back